Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

a glass of wine....(;

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:17 AM
  • 17 Replies

was just recently thinking on trying wine, never ever had wine. was thinking of having a nice glass while taking a bubble bath or something like they do in movies LOL. So what is the most tasteful wine you have ever had? I dont want something extremely strong t where i can realllly taste the alcohol. Somthing sweet would be nice

by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
villagemamma
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:20 AM
2 moms liked this

Moscato. It is so delicious. Even the cheap stuff. Its a dessert white wine so it is sweet. Tastes like grown up apple juice

armywifey1019
by New Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Is any.brand fine? Like skinnygirl moscato wine?

Quoting villagemamma:

Moscato. It is so delicious. Even the cheap stuff. Its a dessert white wine so it is sweet. Tastes like grown up apple juice

villagemamma
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:30 AM

never tried that one. i usaully go for Barefoot moscato. Sometimes if i am being extra cheap i will go for sutterhome.

Quoting armywifey1019:

Is any.brand fine? Like skinnygirl moscato wine?

Quoting villagemamma:

CafeMom Tickers
coronado25
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:31 AM
What they said!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrossStitchMum
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 2:12 AM

I'll be interested in the answers too, as all the stuff Ive tried is not sweet at all, and reeeally strong. Guess I killed my tastebuds by trying Vodka Cruisers first lol

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Riesling, Moscato or chocolate wine is a good start. Add fresh raspberries to them to cut the tang.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkButterfly66
by on May. 21, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Barefoot sweet red is really good.  You also might like pink Zinfandel.

sjump25
by on May. 21, 2013 at 7:33 AM

I don't like most wines it dries my mouth out.  But I did find a local wine that I like called St James Blackberry wine.  It's sweet and yummy.  I can drink a whole bottle and not even realize it.. till it's too late. lol

sjump25
by on May. 21, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Yes.. Riesling is good too

Quoting marchantmom06:

Riesling, Moscato or chocolate wine is a good start. Add fresh raspberries to them to cut the tang.

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Pinot Grigio with strawberries or raspberries on the bottom of the glass yum. It's not sweet and not to dry. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)