Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Why am I feeling this way?

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 21 Replies

So I have been talking to an old boyfriend from high school and I started feeling different even he has. I am married to a wonderful man & father even though he has an anger issue. We have 4 beautiful kids. My old boyfriend is married with a new baby 3 months old adorable. Now tonight talking to him he had to get off FB to have sex with his wife and I started crying not hysterically just some tears with this strange feeling in my gut. I've never done this before well only when my husband pulled a prank on me on April Fool's. So why am I feeling this way and what is going on?

P.S. I lost my virginity to my old boyfriend and I was 18 at the time. He wants to meet and has even said he would go around to every daycare to find me. I work in a daycare as a teacher. There was another time he said someday he will find me. Why is this so complicated? Confused!

by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 6:29 PM
4 moms liked this
My advice is to drop this contact like a hot radioactive device and never look back.
Denisia1989
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I don't know what to tell u other then stop talking to him if your still married and love your husband. 

CafeMom Tickers
Bmama1
by Bernadette on May. 26, 2013 at 6:55 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with this.

Quoting calsmom62:

My advice is to drop this contact like a hot radioactive device and never look back.
Toni1140
by New Member on May. 26, 2013 at 7:39 PM

If it was right, you wouldn't be feeling this way. Let it go before you give it power over your marriage.

theirmommy04
by on May. 26, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, you really need to quit talking to him. You're married. You have 4 kids with your husband. REALLY??? You would ruin your family for an old high school fling??!?!?!?

PurpleHazey
by Angie on May. 26, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Quoting calsmom62:

That is good advice

PurpleHazey
by Angie on May. 26, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't play with fire

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

It just stirred up a lot of old feelings in you, it's normal, but it could be very dangerous. Plus, you're pregnant, right? So that also can make you extra emotional. He shouldn't be flirting with you and saying he's going to find you, that's kinda sleazy behavior for a married man.

Corinnesingh
by on May. 27, 2013 at 8:58 AM

He is ur ex for a reason . Leave him alone.

zeesmuse
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2013 at 11:43 AM

NO! NO! STOP TALKING TO HIM!!!!! BLOCK HIM!!! DO NOT DO THIS!!!

IF he comes hunting for you, tell him you'll get a restraining order. This is excruciating dangerous to both you and your marriage - as well as to him and his. DO NOT PASS GO! DO NOT COLLECT 200.00!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)