Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Grab a Drink and Let's Chat!

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:18 PM
  • 160 Replies
1 mom liked this

LET'S CHAT! 

Please reply to this post, introduce yourself and tell us what's on your mind today!

Here's a few questions to help get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What is your favorite thing to drink?
  2. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up?
  3. What do you have planned for tomorrow?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them.  You can 'Like' their replies, as well.

You'll also find moms chatting by posting & replying on the group.
Please feel free to reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too.  Make yourself at home and join in!

I look forward to getting to know you!

margarita time  Amy

by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
villagemamma
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM
2 moms liked this

My name is Amber i am a huge wine fan (when not pregnant) I grew up and am still living in oregon. Tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the week because i get to go and volunteer at DHS for the foster parent training program. Im a stay at home mom most of the time so this is like a vacation for me :P

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Hi Amber, it's nice to meet you & learn a little bit about you.

Are you also a foster parent?  Are you currently pregnant?

Quoting villagemamma:

My name is Amber i am a huge wine fan (when not pregnant) I grew up and am still living in oregon. Tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the week because i get to go and volunteer at DHS for the foster parent training program. Im a stay at home mom most of the time so this is like a vacation for me :P

villagemamma
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Im not a foster parent i just help with the training class that you need to become a foster parent. DH and i plan on doing that when we get a little older.I am in school to be a social worker so it is a great work experience.

yes i am currently 25 weeks pregnant with my second baby (a boy!)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting villagemamma:

CafeMom Tickers
bigmama423
by Liz on Jun. 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Congrats on the little one!

Quoting villagemamma:

Im not a foster parent i just help with the training class that you need to become a foster parent. DH and i plan on doing that when we get a little older.I am in school to be a social worker so it is a great work experience.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting villagemamma:

bigmama423
by Liz on Jun. 5, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I consider myself a wine-o! ;)

What's your favorite wine?

Quoting villagemamma:

bigmama423
by Liz on Jun. 5, 2013 at 3:28 PM

I love wine and rum! No, not together! ;)

I live in Phoenix Az, but I'm from Texas..born and raised.

Tomorrow, might take the kiddies to the library, they have summer activities. Then my oldest needs his allergy shot..and I think that's about it..

villagemamma
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 3:55 PM

im a moscato person myself but open to try most all white wines and a few reds :)

Quoting bigmama423:

I consider myself a wine-o! ;)

What's your favorite wine?

Quoting villagemamma:

CafeMom Tickers
villagemamma
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Im having such a tough time finding fun activities for my dd this summer. The area we live mainly has story times and events in Spanish or Vietnamese lol

Quoting bigmama423:

I love wine and rum! No, not together! ;)

I live in Phoenix Az, but I'm from Texas..born and raised.

Tomorrow, might take the kiddies to the library, they have summer activities. Then my oldest needs his allergy shot..and I think that's about it..

CafeMom Tickers
villagemamma
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Thank! we are really excited. I think we are done having more after this so i am trying to really enjoy this pregnancy. It really wouldnt be so bad i it wasnt so hot!

Quoting bigmama423:

Quoting villagemamma:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting villagemamma:

CafeMom Tickers
bigmama423
by Liz on Jun. 5, 2013 at 4:54 PM

I was pregnant with my last in the summer too and it sucked!! I'm in AZ and didn't think I was going to make it! Man it was so hot! Make sure to drink lots of water!

Quoting villagemamma:

Thank! we are really excited. I think we are done having more after this so i am trying to really enjoy this pregnancy. It really wouldnt be so bad i it wasnt so hot!

Quoting bigmama423:

Quoting villagemamma:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting villagemamma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)