Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Stupid things kids do? What was the crazies thing you did as a teen?

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Amy
  • 14 Replies

I'm always reading about stupid things kids do.... the latest is that soy sauce dare that a frat pledge took that ended him up in the hospital in a coma.

What are some stupid things you did as a teen?  Would you be upset if your kid did the same thing?

by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 10, 2013 at 1:30 PM
I was a good girl in school and very boring crazy stupid wise. The only dumb thing I think I did in high school was I kissed a friend at his house after prom (and after my boyfriend ditched me there). I ended up with Mono after that. I had to be out of school for the rest of the year, my summer sucked, and the beginning of the next school year sucked too. (it was my junior/senior prom, and all of my friends were seniors).
rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

My friend insisted that she was going to teach me to drive.  Nope, I wrecked her car.  Luckily none of us were hurt and the damage was very minor.

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Get in a car with a stranger, who offered me $50 to do a model photo shoot, he said the girl he had lined up got sick. Turns out he wanted me to pose nude while he masturbated, I declined, he drove me home, end of story. But it COULD have been bad. I was 18, what an idiot. This was in 1977.

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I took an Ecstasy pill when I was 15. Thank God it was bunk. I don't know what I was thinking!

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Lol I was just talking about this in another group. We use to ditch school, sneak out, throw parties.
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Oh my gosh that is scary! ! !

Quoting Lindalou907:

Get in a car with a stranger, who offered me $50 to do a model photo shoot, he said the girl he had lined up got sick. Turns out he wanted me to pose nude while he masturbated, I declined, he drove me home, end of story. But it COULD have been bad. I was 18, what an idiot. This was in 1977.

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:58 PM
I haven't heard about that soy sauce incident. I'm gonna have to Google it.
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:14 PM
I wasn't a crazy teen at all
bigmama423
by Liz on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I did many stupid things as a teen. I was a hot mess! I'm not sure how my parents lived through my teen years!

I would not be happy if my kids do any of the stupid things I've done.

I don't care to elaborate, but I did learn from most of my mistakes.. ;)

bottomline
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Oh Lord, I will not implicate myself! lmbo  But dang it, I had fun :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)