Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

La-la-la-la....

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm listening to my son sing while he's getting dressed.  He doesn't sing unless he's in a happy mood, so I guess today is going to be a good day for him.

Does your child have any quirks that make you know if it's going to be a good or a bad day?

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Terri on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

My son is 15...it's not a day to day basis...it's a minute to minute basis!! LOL  Like a ticking time bomb, sometimes!! hahaha

rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Aww, that's cute!

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Not really. Their moods change often. Lol.
Momofmenagerie
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep! In the morning, if he lays on the other couch : grumpy/ extra tired
Good days: he comes in and lays on the couch where I am, steals half my blanket and lays that ( heavy) head on my shoulder and cuddles as tight against me as possible ( he's almost 14 btw)

The tot almost ALWAYS happy, he sings to me through the monitor and eventually sing songs "mama. Wake Up. Wake Up :-) "
bigmama423
by Liz on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Oh yeah! I usually know how the day will be based off they way my kids wake up! But one of my sons can fluctuate moods all day though!! ;)

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Oh yes. I can tell what will be a good or not so good day. Not so good days usually start with our 12 year old daughter yelling at her sisters...
zombieskayer
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:53 PM

If he offers me to change his diaper in the morning.. its going to be a good day. lol

bubsteroni
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:16 PM

That's how my daughter (15) is.  

Quoting bigmama423:

Oh yeah! I usually know how the day will be based off they way my kids wake up! But one of my sons can fluctuate moods all day though!! ;)

model1000mom
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:26 PM

If my 3 yr old refuses to eat his breakfast then the day will be an interesting one to say the least.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:41 AM

It's a good day if my son wakes up on his own.  On days we have to leave early and we have to wake him, he is grumpy and stays grumpy all day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN