Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What is your least favorite household chore?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:26 PM
  • 26 Replies

I totally stole this from another group, but as I am sitting here sorting laundry to fold, I figure it applies. ;)

What is your least favorite household chore?

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reina13
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I loath laundry! It is never ending. You have to sort, then wash (heaven forbid if you have to soak or pre-wash first), then dry, sort again, fold/hang/iron then put away. By the time you are done, it is time to do it all over again. Sigh. 

Don't think I haven't imagined my kids turning their underwear inside out to get a second day of use out of them...lol Hey, I didnt say I WOULD let them, I just said, I imagined it...lol

misbishy
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Cleaning the bathroom. I hate the smell of beach but my so says bathroom needs to be cleaned with bleach.
Reina13
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I hate the smell of bleach too, but because it reminds me of laundry..lol  but I would rather clean bathrooms all day then do laundry..bleh

Quoting misbishy:

Cleaning the bathroom. I hate the smell of beach but my so says bathroom needs to be cleaned with bleach.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Ugh... I hate unloading the dishwasher and sweeping the floors.  

bigmama423
by Liz on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Dishes! Though laundry is a close runner up. It is never ending!!

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Dishes! ! ! I hate them! I can't wait till the kids are old enough to take turns doing them. Lol.
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:32 PM
the bathroom.
Reina13
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Haha. thats awesome. 

Quoting Bmama1:

Dishes! ! ! I hate them! I can't wait till the kids are old enough to take turns doing them. Lol.

model1000mom
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I hate putting away the dishes. I will wash them, and dry them but I hate putting them away. Also putting away the laundry. I will wash it and dry it and even fold it but I hate putting it away. I hate mopping the floors but if I dont then I feel like the house is a complete mess.

DiANAiVELiSSE
by Diana on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM

ALL OF THEM!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)