Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What's on your mind? What are you doing tonight?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:01 PM
  • 63 Replies

Welcome to our weekly chat on The Lounge!

What are you doing tonight?  Anything on your mind?

sarcasm

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
villagemamma
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Tonight is one of dh's work nights(hes a bartender so he usually works from 8-4am) so i will more then likely be at home cleaning

And honestly i think of the beach and pool as two really different things. We live in oregon so the water here is really cold and not very welcoming for swimming lol. Technically i prefer the beach because i love to watch the waves, go to the little shops around town, and eat local seafood. but i dont ever swim there :P

CafeMom Tickers
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Not doing much tonight. Dinner, baby bath-a-thon, treadmill and hopefully go to bed early.
arthistmom
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Hopefully a relaxing evening. After the boys are in bed. we'll probably watch the DVRd episode of "So You Think You Can Dance" and maybe peruse the new issue of Vanity Fair that came a couple days ago.
bigmama423
by Liz on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I've got way too much on my mind...

No plans for the night, might go to the library solo if hubby doesn't get home too late from work...

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:12 PM
I have my back pain on my mind...

We don't have any plans for tonight. Well, besides watching Masterchef.
MrsImperfect
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:16 PM
I'm trying to get the courage to go knock on the doors of some kids in the neighborhood. They keep bullying and picking on my son. I've had it. He tries to ignore them but they keep messing with him. Trying to fight him. I'm trying to decide if I should do it myself or have the cops do it. I'm so upset and I don't like confrontation.
Dibsy
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:30 PM
I'm waiting on hubby to call with the word to start dinner- making Szechuan chicken and veggies over rice because he has gotten sick of my preoccupation with pasta.

Been researching some buys...having my husband look at the reviews of the lotus travel crib, and I'm looking at lemongrass plants trying to decide if they'd be any good at keeping snakes at bay. After we place sod I'm hoping we can deck out the backyard...
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Do you stay up nights when your DH is working?

I have found that the water in the Pacific tends to be colder (at least in my opinion) than the Atlantic.  The water in the Gulf of Mexico though, that's like bath water it's so warm!

Quoting villagemamma:

Tonight is one of dh's work nights(hes a bartender so he usually works from 8-4am) so i will more then likely be at home cleaning

And honestly i think of the beach and pool as two really different things. We live in oregon so the water here is really cold and not very welcoming for swimming lol. Technically i prefer the beach because i love to watch the waves, go to the little shops around town, and eat local seafood. but i dont ever swim there :P

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Sounds like a good night to me!

Quoting Bmama1:

Not doing much tonight. Dinner, baby bath-a-thon, treadmill and hopefully go to bed early.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Sounds very relaxing. :)  What did you do today?

Quoting arthistmom:

Hopefully a relaxing evening. After the boys are in bed. we'll probably watch the DVRd episode of "So You Think You Can Dance" and maybe peruse the new issue of Vanity Fair that came a couple days ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN