Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Advice please! =)

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 5:27 PM
  • 12 Replies

Ok ladies, I need some advice! I don't have insurance currently or I would just see a doctor. Here is what's going on: I am not on any type of birth control, and I just got off the mirena on May 24th. After they took out the mirena, which started the first day of my period, I had a period for about 6 days. I have unusual cycles due to PCOS, so I have no actual set ovulation day known, although I did have major EWCM and my cervix was way softer than usual. After that, it hardened up, but for the last 2 days it's even softer than I have ever felt it- I could hardly tell that it's there! I have been having some crazy symptoms lately! I have had some really strange cramping for a week- different from usual. Some feels like pinching and prodding in my uterus. My temps have been getting very high for me- reaching to 99.8. The day it was 99.8, I slept until 1:30 PM! There was a dip the next day at 98.6, but then has flared back up to 99.6. My BB are very swollen and tender- which is unusual for me with PMS, I have tons of white and EW CM, having to urinate frequently, had a few diarrhea BMs in the morning time the last two days, very weak, very nauseaus, couldn't stand the smell of chicken- which is strange for me, feel hot to touch DH said, cried over the stupidest thing but couldn't help it, craving salad and ramen. I had a dream last night of getting a very faint BFP. My period should probably start on the 20th, so when I do check for pregnancy, I get a negative. Any ideas? Should I just wait and keep testing? Or do you think I have lost it this month? Thank you! 

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Geez I don't know. I would probably test again in a couple days.
bigmama423
by Liz on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:35 PM

It takes awhile for your body to regulate, might just be the effects from the Mirena. If you do test, do so first thing in the AM...Good luck!

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:52 AM
This!

Quoting bigmama423:

It takes awhile for your body to regulate, might just be the effects from the Mirena. If you do test, do so first thing in the AM...Good luck!

natraschelle
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Thank you ladies =)

shagany
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Go to Planned Parenthood, they work with women who don't have health insurance, or you do.  They are really great, look them up on the web.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Yep! :)

Quoting bigmama423:

shagany
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:40 PM

That's what Planned Parenthood is for, lots of things for women who don't have insurance, if they can't help you, they will get someone to,

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:03 AM

This

Quoting bigmama423:

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:04 AM

oh and this too

Quoting shagany:

Go to Planned Parenthood, they work with women who don't have health insurance, or you do.  They are really great, look them up on the web.

LML1
by Kristy on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM

I have PCOS too and it just plain sucks. Your sugar levels and hormone's may be out of wack. My OBGYN makes me take progesterone and metformin to keep my cycle on track. I personally had a cyst burst last month and have been haven't got my period yet his month. But I feel like I should be getting it any day now... Nothing yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN