Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Worst chore?

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Amy
  • 15 Replies

What is your least favorite chore around the house?  Is there something you hate doing so much that you deligate it to your SO or your kids?

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:27 PM

I despise emptying the dishwasher.  I know, there are so many worse things, but i just hate doing that, always have.  So, my kids take turns doing it.

I also have the kids take turns cleaning up the back patio area of dog poo every day.  Yuck!

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Dusting! 

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:20 PM
2 moms liked this
Cleaning the boys' bathroom...my bathroom gets dusty, theirs is, well, shudder'....
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Cleaning the kitchen. That's why the kitchen's chores are divided up into 4 different chores lately (unload, load, *counters, table, sweep*, and big stuff *washing the stuff that can't fit into the dishwasher by hand*)

The girls have been drawing for their jobs every few days.
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate folding clothes and I don't mind washing dishes

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Quoting amonkeymom:

I despise emptying the dishwasher.  I know, there are so many worse things, but i just hate doing that, always have.  So, my kids take turns doing it.

I also have the kids take turns cleaning up the back patio area of dog poo every day.  Yuck!

I despise emptying the dish washer as well.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Bonneata:

Dusting! 

I don't like that neither....hell I hate all housework....lol

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Cleaning the kitchen. That's why the kitchen's chores are divided up into 4 different chores lately (unload, load, *counters, table, sweep*, and big stuff *washing the stuff that can't fit into the dishwasher by hand*)

We did that when I was growing up, we still fought like cats and dogs over what we had to do.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Our girls have been really good at not fighting about who does what and when. :)

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

We did that when I was growing up, we still fought like cats and dogs over what we had to do.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Our girls have been really good at not fighting about who does what and when. :)

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

You are lucky!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)