Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Interview with my daughters, Jazz, Age 9 and Ty, Age 11

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:57 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this
1. What is something mom always says to you? 9yr old: That is going to be alright when my paw paw died. 11yr. old: Go clean the kitchen or go do the dishes. 2. What makes mom happy? 9yr old: when we do good in school. 11yr old: A very special gift. 3. What makes mom sad? 9yr old: when we steal. 11yr old: When you and daddy gets into a argument and he don't want to follow directions. 4. How does your mom make you laugh? joke 11yr. old: When you say things out of the ordinary. 5. What was your mom like as a child? 9yr old: I don't know 11yr old: I don't know. 6. How old is your mom? 9yr old: 32 ain't that's right...yeah 32 11yr old: 32 7. How tall is your mom? 9yr old: 6ft... (Me) I wish, lol. 11yr old: a inch or 2 taller than me and I'm about 4 something 8. What is her favorite thing to do? 9yr old: Spending time with daddy. 11yr old: Be on the computer, go out to eat and watch movies. 9. What does your mom do when you're not around? 9yr old: I don't know, I don't be around. 11yr old: Go out with your sister. 10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? 9yr old: Singing. 11yr old: Playing games on fb. 11. What is your mom really good at? 9yr old: Making people feel better. 11yr old: Staying on the computer. 12. What is your mom not good at? 9yr old: I don't know. 11yr old. Going outside and being active. 13.what does your mom do for a job? 9yr old: Watching Kelsey and taking care of the house. 11yr old: Babysit your sister kids. 14.What is your mom's favorite food? 9yr old: chicken 11yr old: Cake or Pie cause who doesn't love desert. 15.What makes you proud of your mom? 9yr old: She watch over us. 11yr old: Making sure we get good grades and stay on track so we can go to college. 16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? 9yr old: Candice off Phineas and Ferb 11yr old: Buggs Bunny and daddy would be Daffy Duck. 17. What do you and your mom do together? 9yr old: Go to the movies. 11yr old: Go out to eat, to the movies and to the park. 18. How are you and your mom the same? 9yr old: We get mad easy and we're both short. 11yr old: Don't like going outside because it's to hot. 19. How are you and your mom different? 9yr old: I'm brown and your light skinned. 11yr old: Ummm, that hard cause I don't want to say your an adult and I'm a kid. I want to say something different than that. Ummm I play video games and you don't. 20. How do you know your mom loves you? 9yr old: She tell me so. 11yr old: Because you check on us, teaches you right from wrong, makes sure we go to church, help us understand why we can't do certain things. and make sure we do our school work 21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He's cute. 11yr old: He's thoughtful,and buys you stuff. 22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? 9yr old: KFC. 11yr old: I don't know.
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bamababe1975
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:41 AM

They sound like great kids. :)

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL - Bugs Bunny and daddy is Daffy Duck.  That's too cute!

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jun. 22, 2013 at 6:17 PM
How sweet
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)