Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

MY DAMMMM PARENTS!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:36 PM
  • 20 Replies
DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE WORTHLESS PARENTS??
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Mine are ok but I'm sure some can relate.
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 22, 2013 at 1:40 AM
My mom is awesome. My father is not.
merryvoice
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 1:58 AM

I wouldn't say worthless, but pretty annoying for sure! My mother has been living with us because she doesn't know how to control her own finances. Well, that's part of it, anyway. LOOONNNNGGGGGG story on her!!! 

<3Mary Catherine<3

alc4evermom
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:38 AM

My parents aren't worthless.  They are scared and angry and controlling.  Have you ever seen the show RoseAnne?  Remember the sound of her moms voice?  Lol that's how I feel

bluebunnybabe
by Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:42 AM
I know several people that do. It's sad but you just have to make your way in life & do & be your best anyway.
Goinutswit3
by Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 1:40 PM
My parents r annoying and worthless. IM 29 n have always had to take care of them n their dam kids. im th le oldest n they WONT stop asking me for favors and things.

Quoting merryvoice:

I wouldn't say worthless, but pretty annoying for sure! My mother has been living with us because she doesn't know how to control her own finances. Well, that's part of it, anyway. LOOONNNNGGGGGG story on her!!! 

Texascandee
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:27 PM

My parents are not worthless but when my  mom was alive, she would get upset if you didn't take her advice or do something the way she thought you should do it.  She wasn't real bad about it but it could get irritating at times.  My dad is the total opposite.  He's more laid back and go with the flow kinda person, moreso since mom died

2ArfarasMom
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
My mom is great, my "dad" is a terrible excuse for a man so yes he's worthless. As is my MIL unfortunately
Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I'm very lucky, my parents and in-laws are/were awesome. And I try to be the same for my adult kids.

bzzybeemomof3
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Nope. My parents are not perfect, but they are pretty damn awesome, sometimes a little in my face, but its cause hey still care 30 yrs later. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN