Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I completely flipped!!!

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

My son went to his weekly visit with his father. He brings our son to play with his cousin they do not get along at all they always fight. This week my son came back with marks on his arm and he was bleeding. His cousin pinched him so hard he bled. Also my son had to use the bathroom and they refused to take him right away so he pooped his pants. 

I got him on the phone and I told him we needed to talk and that we don't have to go to court. I told him he shouldn't bring our child there if they are not getting along. Then he got his sister on the phone swearing at me...GREAT PEOPLE!!!!

by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Ugh.. I'm sorry.  I hate that your son's father won't protect him against stuff like that. :(

AAP1988
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I know! I literally flipped! Especially when his sister got on the phone and I feel it's none of her business I told him now that he won't keep the kids away from each other I am going to have to file in court. I cannot stand everytime my son comes back from there he has an injury. 

Quoting amonkeymom:

Ugh.. I'm sorry.  I hate that your son's father won't protect him against stuff like that. :(

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:46 PM
How old is your child?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AAP1988
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Quoting marchantmom06:

How old is your child?

TattedAbbaZabba
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 4:01 PM

That is so wrong I am so sorry for you and your son.  I would be so heated.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM

:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)