Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Let's Chat! What's on your mind today?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:08 AM
  • 75 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dibsy
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I have to paint the dog house today, the clean the house and write a chapter or two. *sigh* rewarding myself with some me time afterwards though.
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Oh, that doesn't sound very fun.  What kind of book are you writing?

Quoting Dibsy:

I have to paint the dog house today, the clean the house and write a chapter or two. *sigh* rewarding myself with some me time afterwards though.

Dibsy
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:17 PM
I'm writing a horror novel, like a less intense Stephen King/Dean Koontz sort of thing. It's hard focusing on it because of my son, as soon as I shift attention away from him he gets antsy.

Also, just finished painting the dog house barn red. My husband walked in right as I came in the back door and said it looked like I committed a murder because I'm covered in red splatter...

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting Dibsy:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:38 PM

LOL!  I bet you were quite the sight!  

I don't think I could write with the kids around at all, they are much too distracting!

Quoting Dibsy:

I'm writing a horror novel, like a less intense Stephen King/Dean Koontz sort of thing. It's hard focusing on it because of my son, as soon as I shift attention away from him he gets antsy.

Also, just finished painting the dog house barn red. My husband walked in right as I came in the back door and said it looked like I committed a murder because I'm covered in red splatter...

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting Dibsy:

Dibsy
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:40 PM
DS is very distracting! If I can crank out a full chapter once a week I'm lucky. Thankfully the in laws are going to watch him this afternoon so I have a chance to get ahead.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I don't think I could write with the kids around at all, they are much too distracting!

Quoting Dibsy:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting Dibsy:

glitterrain
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:47 PM

custody court, how i need milk, how fricken hot its been! 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Oh wonderful, that should really help.

You mentioned you are going to do something for yourself today too, do you have anything in mind yet?

Quoting Dibsy:

DS is very distracting! If I can crank out a full chapter once a week I'm lucky. Thankfully the in laws are going to watch him this afternoon so I have a chance to get ahead.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting Dibsy:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting Dibsy:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:17 PM

It's been hot here too!

When do you go to court?

Quoting glitterrain:

glitterrain
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:18 PM

July 8th! i hate court and going to court, i try to do everything i can to advoid that but with some other parents you cant i guess lol! 

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

It's been hot here too!

When do you go to court?

Quoting glitterrain:

yryssa1
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:37 PM
I'm thinking about how summer colds suck. I want this week over with so I can get my foot surgery done (very minor but painful) and get it over with.

Plus, I just dropped out of the group mom confessions. it's nice to see posts in my other groups now :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)