Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

bad parent

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:04 AM
  • 7 Replies

Do you think if a parent just takes there scheduled time nothing more that is a bad parent? 

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
tiredmama42
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:49 AM

No.  Once its in writting in a CO  some people preferr not to buck the paperwork.  Or just assume they dont have to option for more time.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Not really, but if they have the kids full time and don't do anything extra with them then they are on the verge of heading towards that.

Sorry of topic
bigmama423
by Liz on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I think it depends on other parenting skills as well...
sjump25
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:24 PM

No.  I think the kind of parent they are when they have their kids would determine that more.

destiny83
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Well I think a CO is determined by the parents ability and availabilty, so no, they probably get the right amount of time for visitation. If the parent is just lazy and COULD do more but doesn't bother then yes.

Ok, I don't understand what the question is here. lol 

AAP1988
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 6:50 AM

Thats my ex he is just lazy. There is no reason why he couldn't take our son more. He only works 20 hrs a week!

Quoting destiny83:

Well I think a CO is determined by the parents ability and availabilty, so no, they probably get the right amount of time for visitation. If the parent is just lazy and COULD do more but doesn't bother then yes.

destiny83
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:16 PM

And there's a good chance that's what it is. Happens all the time :/

Quoting AAP1988:

Thats my ex he is just lazy. There is no reason why he couldn't take our son more. He only works 20 hrs a week!

Quoting destiny83:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)