Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Hi

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:40 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hi. I'm new here. I am 29. I do not have any children at this time. I just recently went through a break up. So I'm learning to adjust to being single. I hope to make great friends here.
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
2ArfarasMom
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Hi there! I'm fairly new to the site too. A lot if people here are very nice and supportive and offer advice. And you'll be surprised by how mean and hateful some can be so be prepared lol. I'm 27, a SAHM (stay at home mom) to two great kids. And I'm lonely because my dh (darling husband) just left for 2 wks for work. Nice to meet you :)
CrystalPystol
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Thank you for being so kind. I have actually been on the site for a couple years. Just never on this group.

Quoting 2ArfarasMom:

Hi there! I'm fairly new to the site too. A lot if people here are very nice and supportive and offer advice. And you'll be surprised by how mean and hateful some can be so be prepared lol. I'm 27, a SAHM (stay at home mom) to two great kids. And I'm lonely because my dh (darling husband) just left for 2 wks for work. Nice to meet you :)

dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Pay no attention to people like that.  You don't have to have kids; I do, but mine are all grown and only one is still at home ... she is 24 & basically on her own though.  Most of the ladies are not like that; you can just love the fact that you can make friends and learn a lot from each other, kids or not!

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Why the need to be hateful. I've been here almost 2 years. Just joined this group. Where does it say a woman without kids, or who may not can have them has no right on this site? 

Quoting ArlieBeeMee:

Why are you coming to a site full of moms an you don't have kids?!?!

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Hello and welcome top the group!
bigmama423
by Liz on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Hi and welcome!!
This group's pretty laid back for the most part.
:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN