Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:34 PM
  • 20 Replies

What are you doing this weekend?

I didn't think I was going to have any plans this weekend. Wrong!

I am going with my Aunt to visit my cousin and his family and then we may go eat! :) I'm not sure about tomorrow or Sunday. But, at least tonight I have something to do besides sit at home. 

by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:10 PM

No plans.  Dh is on-call, so when that happens - every 3 weeks - we don't plan anything.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:30 PM

With all the storms we are haveing polly the same thing as the last weekend "staying ie house"

Never.A.Mom
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Having mom and dad over for lasagna, and tomorrow, some cuddling and movie-watching @ home. :-)

CrystalPystol
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Sounds like fun. I miss cuddling. :/

Quoting Never.A.Mom:

Having mom and dad over for lasagna, and tomorrow, some cuddling and movie-watching @ home. :-)

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Nothing that I know of. Dh has to work.
bigmama423
by Liz on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Might go watch Monsters University tomorrow morning...other than that I plan on staying in away from the hotness! :)

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 29, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Not much. It's really hot here, so we have been staying inside.
Perle1
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Just household projects (painted the basement!) over the weekend, but DS and I leave for Portland, OR Monday morning for a week. We've never been so we are excited!

sjump25
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:16 AM

This weekend was crappy.  We thought we had a house.  We came to an agreement, but everyone dragged their feet with getting the paperwork signed and someone came in and made a higher offer.  I lost my dream house this weekend and I have been so upset about it.  I didn't even get out of bed yesterday.  Today I am working all day.  Crappy weekend.

CrystalPystol
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that. :/

Quoting sjump25:

This weekend was crappy.  We thought we had a house.  We came to an agreement, but everyone dragged their feet with getting the paperwork signed and someone came in and made a higher offer.  I lost my dream house this weekend and I have been so upset about it.  I didn't even get out of bed yesterday.  Today I am working all day.  Crappy weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN