Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

True Blood...

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Liz
  • 30 Replies

..Do you watch it?

Have you read the books?

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 1, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes and yes!
fivegirls333
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:09 PM

just finished the last book...so sad.  i watched the first few seasons and i loved it but i just cannot stand the hiatus.  i will sit down one rainy day and watch them all.  (i love catching it once in a while...i know exactly where they are...and some changes)

bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:37 PM

I finished the last book not too long ago too...I didn't get into it as much as the others. I prefer the books over the show...though I still watch. :)

Quoting fivegirls333:

just finished the last book...so sad.  i watched the first few seasons and i loved it but i just cannot stand the hiatus.  i will sit down one rainy day and watch them all.  (i love catching it once in a while...i know exactly where they are...and some changes)

fivegirls333
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

i think we all went into the last book with low expectations so that we wouldn't be tooooo disappointed.  there is no way to make every fan happy and to have a nuclear explosion is just plain silly.  it was a good run...i will miss everyone!

LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes and yes

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:34 AM

I never heard of it

bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:28 AM

It's an HBO series and a novel series. The adult version of Twilight.. :)

Quoting hayliedlr:

I never heard of it

sjump25
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM

I have the book, but I can't get into it.  I read the first chapter and was surprised that the vampire let the humans drain him of his blood... I thought vampires were supposed to be badass!  So I haven't been able to get into it.  I've heard it's a good book and show though.. I should make myself read it.

JulietAngel89
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:06 AM

omg I love true blood and I have read the books! the books are a lil different from the tv show I have noticed :/ 

Mama.x3
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I read the first book, never watched the show.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)