Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Faith of a child---heavily faith based post.

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

She loves Jesus.  She prays, she reads her Bible and she adores Jesus.  We don't make her. She just does it. She even asked that her theme for her birthday in July be Jesus. She said Mommy will you read the Bible at my party.  I am going to read the story about Peter walking on the water since I found a plastic play set of that story to go on her cake.  She skips around the yard like she is holding hands with someone. I say what are you doing?  She says.....oh me and Jesus we are just skipping.  LOL.  Her faith is innocent and pure. It is not forced or coerced.  She loves all things faith and Jesus based. I have taken her to church, read Bible stories to her, prayed with her and for her. I have never forced her to believe or set her down for hours on end with the Bible or Bible tapes. She likes other things too........Good luck charlie...........ponies and puppies.........but by far her favorite "hero" (her words) Is Jesus. She astounds me. I have faith. However, I do not have the level of faith this child has. She blows my mind. Her faith is real and pure.  

Here is my sweet girl telling me "Mommy I have my Jesus armor on......I got my sword and shield and I got my shoes on."  

She also wants to gather stuff to give to people that don't have things........Mommy we can give them some food and clothes and toys..........so this next week I am going to help her gather stuff to donate to the needy.  My sweet girl, showing the love of Jesus......by simply being who she is. She loves all people.  She doesn't care who they are, she said all people need love Mommy.  She is right.

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this
She is so sweet. All 3 of your kids are. :)
mom4life5107
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
They are beautiful children.GOD BLESS :)
MySweetChild
by Sarah on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

That is so precious!!  I love this post!  What a little witness you have on your hands, bless her heart! :)

Mama.x3
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
That is sweet
Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Thank you. They teach me stuff everyday. 

Quoting Kmakksmom:

She is so sweet. All 3 of your kids are. :)

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Thank you.

Quoting mom4life5107:

They are beautiful children.GOD BLESS :)

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Thank you. God is so good.

Quoting MySweetChild:

That is so precious!!  I love this post!  What a little witness you have on your hands, bless her heart! :)

Mama2JoshKatie
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

She is so precious!! May she never lose that faith in her heart.

Yellowlily333
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for sharing this! What a sweet girl!

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this

sweetness

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN