Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Let's Chat! What's on your mind?

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:10 PM
  • 11 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today?  What are you doing tomorrow for Independence Day?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

july 4th

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
andrea0314
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:20 PM
im excited about tomorrow as is my kids. I'm actually off work for a.holiday looking forward to.it. love the family time.. our plans is a cookout at my moms silly games and then going to whiskey island to watch fireworks :) only thing that sux I work Friday morning lol.. hope everyone has a great safe independence day and.I hope there's no rain!
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Sounds like a fantastic day is planned!  

What kind of "silly games" are you all playing?

Quoting andrea0314:

im excited about tomorrow as is my kids. I'm actually off work for a.holiday looking forward to.it. love the family time.. our plans is a cookout at my moms silly games and then going to whiskey island to watch fireworks :) only thing that sux I work Friday morning lol.. hope everyone has a great safe independence day and.I hope there's no rain!

andrea0314
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:38 PM
It will be fun. Were playing the games from that show minute to win it lol like there's a pop can game u have to.put a spaghetti noodle uncooked in the opening if the.can using only ur mouth and carry it to another table another game is the bottle game there's bottles lined up u have to put a stocking with a ball in.it on ur head and knock em down not using ur hands etc lol going to take tons of pics
LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I am just relaxing today. I have been battling migraines and cluster headaches for days now and am finally feeling better, so I want to just relax and enjoy not being in pain. 

Tomorrow we are going to a parade and a festival.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Relaxing sounds great to me.  I've also been dealing with migraines this week, not sure why but... I'm really glad you're feeling better!

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

I am just relaxing today. I have been battling migraines and cluster headaches for days now and am finally feeling better, so I want to just relax and enjoy not being in pain. 

Tomorrow we are going to a parade and a festival.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Relaxing here too, and looking forward to the weekend.  I'll be working but after work on Friday I'm pampering myself with a new cut and color and then after work on Saturday I'm headed over to see some friends. I can't wait!

Mblessesd4x
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Doing alot of food prep and cooking today. Were having our annual BBQ/pool party tomorrow and having twice the guests than we usually do so lots more food to make. Im so glad i love to cook and am obsessed with Pinterest/Blogger lol. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Sounds great!  I love being pampered. :)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Relaxing here too, and looking forward to the weekend.  I'll be working but after work on Friday I'm pampering myself with a new cut and color and then after work on Saturday I'm headed over to see some friends. I can't wait!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM

So... what are you making for the party?

Quoting Mblessesd4x:

Doing alot of food prep and cooking today. Were having our annual BBQ/pool party tomorrow and having twice the guests than we usually do so lots more food to make. Im so glad i love to cook and am obsessed with Pinterest/Blogger lol. 

Mblessesd4x
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Loaded baked potato salad, regular potato salad, deviled eggs, shish kabobs, strawberry shortcake kabobs, red white and blue meringue cookies, red white and blue jello custard, & mt dew cupcakes. 

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

So... what are you making for the party?

Quoting Mblessesd4x:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN