Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Do you think Masculine Men are Sexy or not?

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:06 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Do you think masculine guys are sexy

Options:

Yes

No

sort of

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 22

View Results

I think men who are masculine are sexy as long as they are kindhearted and show respect. I'm just wondering if other girls think this or what? What type of guy to you is attractive? What type of guy do you want you sons to be? Do you wish as I do there were more manly men? If so how would we help men be more manly as a woman?

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goldilocksbecky
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM
3 moms liked this

Yes, I like a man who looks like a man (and acts like gentleman).  Give me a cowboy type any day.

Sj218
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this
I like my men manly and slightly dominant. No skinny jean wearing boys for this mamma.
Dibsy
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh yeah, I love masculine men. My husband is very masculine- rough hands, strong arms, jeans covered in oil, can work on anything, has a constant 5 o'clock shadow, comes home dirty every night. He can definitely be sweet sometimes, but he is a man- dominant and take charge and rugged, not the lets share our feelings and cry about it type. Forget men who are metrosexual or super feminine, give me a manly man any day of the week.
My3LuVs83
by New Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Manly men that love kids and are gentlemens are my weakness
paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Your dh sounds hot LOL!

Quoting Dibsy:

Oh yeah, I love masculine men. My husband is very masculine- rough hands, strong arms, jeans covered in oil, can work on anything, has a constant 5 o'clock shadow, comes home dirty every night. He can definitely be sweet sometimes, but he is a man- dominant and take charge and rugged, not the lets share our feelings and cry about it type. Forget men who are metrosexual or super feminine, give me a manly man any day of the week.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

LML1
by Kristy on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:35 AM
3 moms liked this

Image isn't everything. When you see a  high maintenance man that goes to the gym everyday, shaves his legs, shapes his eye brows and get weekly mani's and pedi's...They are usually self absorbed and assholes.

My husband is a country boy who is strong not by going to the gym every week but by bailing hay and working around the house. A hardworking man is sexy! A man who know's his manners and protects/provides for his family....My husband will try to fix anything. Next to my bath and body works hand soap in the bathroom is a tub of his gojo hand soap lol Yes, I do believe that there should be more manly men out there.

esox
by Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I do like the outdoorsy type. Scruffy face, able to hunt and fish (just because I like the meat), likes camping and such. 
 If my bf falls a sleep on date night I paint his toe nails as punishment. Makes me giggle. 

Dibsy
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM
He really is! I know how to pick 'em! ;)

Quoting paganbaby:

Your dh sounds hot LOL!

Quoting Dibsy:

JesusMySavior
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband is extremely masculine with 19 inch arms full of muscle from hard work and committed exercise since he trained in the ufc for a while. He has this butt that is very round a little bigger than a basketball type and very firm due to flexing. He makes me laugh by moving his rock hard chest muscles, which are one of my many weaknesses. His job at a prison has been a wild turn on since he wears a uniform with all the fixings. All that and he actually doesnt argue or pick silly fights with me, we spend every second together and we have a beautiful 4 yr old son that is the spitting image of his daddy. I honestly love my life. Oh and he watches chick flics with me just to see me smile when I get my happy ending.
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep, I do. My husband is definitely masculine enough for me. I love it :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)