Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What are your thoughts on PDA? Do you do it?

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Amy
  • 37 Replies

I've seen a few discussions around the net this weekend about public displays of affection (a friend complaining about the couple avidly kissing at the grocery store deli while waiting for their order, etc).

What are your thoughts on PDAs?  Do you do it?

by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Denisia1989
by Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:58 PM

It doesnt bother me at all. I do it when my bf and I are together

CafeMom Tickers
StevieMarie
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 1:20 PM

We do, no matter where were at. Hold hands, extended hugging, kissing, grabass. Whatever. Dont like it, dont look.

lhiannan
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 2:13 PM

We hold hands, quick kisses, but nothing that I wouldn't want my kids to see.

marihla
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 2:50 PM

We hold hands and hug/kiss goodbye/hello.

janieishappy
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I wouldn't understand making out while waiting for deli food? It makes a lot of people uncomfortable and some kids may not understand if they are young enough. 

PDA only if you are certain others wont mind. For example, a park would be ok because its more secluded and people often display affection in that area. 

thea11101981
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 3:04 PM
I don't do it in public and not even around the kids. I was raised as a conservative. It belongs in the bedroom. It don't bother me to see others do it tho.. I'm. Kinda use to it lol
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 7, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Holding hands and a quick peck is all I do.
hazel1922
by Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 4:18 PM
I do it a lot. It just shows how a couple really love each other. I mean holding hands, kissing and hugging is fine but when you see a couple on the verge of fu*king in the middle of the store is inappropriate. The butt and tit grabbing is not acceptable for pda.
sjump25
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 4:24 PM

A hug or holding hands or something like that is fine by me, but I really don't want to see anyone making out in front of me and my family.

8isenugh
by Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 4:25 PM

My hubby and I used to hold hands in public but I can't tell you the last time we have done that.. I will add that we hardly ever are out together What I can't stand is young kids doing that stuff that have no business doing things like that.. Sometimes PDA gets too personal and people should take it home or to a motel..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)