Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Out of the mouth.......of a 12 year old. LOL What funny thing has your child said lately?

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

We were sitting at the supper table discussing if Jenny would need booster shots at her check up. I said most likely not but that Chris may at his 13 year old check up. I said you can hold it together and be fine.

Jenny said yeah don't cry like a little girl.

Chris said with a deep voice" I'll just cry like man....auuuuuuuuuuggggggggggh."

He sounded like Tim Allen on the Tim the Tool man show from years ago. LOL LOL LOL

by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

hahahaha thats funny. lol

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 9, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I laughed until I cried. Thanks.....he is such a comedian. You don't realize he is about to say something so funny and then there it is.  LOL

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL, they crack me up!
ihave1
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

lol   thats cute 

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 10, 2013 at 11:06 AM

He hates needles.  Is terrified of them. I think it comes from being so sick all the time when he was little. His imaginary play was giving IV's and breathing treatments and shots.  So I figure if he wants to "cry like a man" he is entitled. He went through a lot when he was little.  

Thanks y'all. 

sjump25
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!

bakerytreatz16
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this
My dd is 15 months old.

i was eating coco wheats and was trying to get her to take a bite.

she kept pushing it away and saying 'uh uh'

i said 'come on honey. its yummy. warm chocolate cereal! Mmm.'

she said 'no! Poopy!'

i said 'do you need to go potty again?'

she pointed at my bowl and said 'poopy' while shaking her head.

i finally convinced her to try it. she was willing to taste it after i poured a little milk on top. then she believed me when i told her it wasnt poopy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL.  My son when he was 4.........we were coming home from occupational therapy. Unknown to me they gave him a tootsie pop.  Now he had never had one because he can't have chocolate due to allergies. He got down to just before the chocolate was fully exposed. He didn't get any in him..thank God. anyway I was driving and he starts crying hysterically. I had to pull off the road to see what was wrong. "There is poop in my sucker" and just sobbed.  I was laughing so hard I could barely stand up. I said no it's chocolate but I will take it. I had to let them no to never gave him a tootsie pop. People don't realize tootsie rolls have milk in them......which he can't have. In any case at least he didn't get it in his mouth...he had the sucker when he came out of therapy. They said "we gave him a sucker" I thought it was a dum dum.  In any case it was funny because he thought it was poop.  LOL

WEll to her it looked like poop. LOL

Quoting bakerytreatz16:

My dd is 15 months old.

i was eating coco wheats and was trying to get her to take a bite.

she kept pushing it away and saying 'uh uh'

i said 'come on honey. its yummy. warm chocolate cereal! Mmm.'

she said 'no! Poopy!'

i said 'do you need to go potty again?'

she pointed at my bowl and said 'poopy' while shaking her head.

i finally convinced her to try it. she was willing to taste it after i poured a little milk on top. then she believed me when i told her it wasnt poopy.

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:56 PM

When ds was 3 dd's friend asked him where his tickle spot was. He grabbed his crotch and said, " Right here!"

Ever since he was a toddler he would call his penis and testicles, peanut and tickles,lol.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL LOL LOL....my son used to call his penis his peanuts too.  It was one of the only words he did not say correctly. I was so glad when he was 2 sitting in the shopping buggy and saying really loud something about his peanuts itching...........LOL LOL LOL LOL Oh and he could say testicles but decided they should be named wrinklies instead...so it was peanuts and wrinklies.............LMBO

Quoting paganbaby:

When ds was 3 dd's friend asked him where his tickle spot was. He grabbed his crotch and said, " Right here!"

Ever since he was a toddler he would call his penis and testicles, peanut and tickles,lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)