Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

HELPPPPPPP

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 2:33 AM
  • 6 Replies

ok  im preggo my eggo for the 2nd time and im worried i havent found a dr until  just last month i had normal periods   for a while  i guess while i was still preg and was on my pill i stopped the pill the periods stopped but they are still going by the last one and the ultrasound said im 27 weeks and they said my due dat is  october thats wrong and i know it  i would have had to have gotten pregnant in december because that was the last time i had sex for a while  a long while my father passed in jan so duhh i didnt feel like it  so how do i know when im do i have to have a c section and i dont want to go into labor and have an emergency one there are more risks that wy and my hubby wont be able to be with me  the drs arent changeing it so today is  july 11th and im 27 weeks when should my due date be?

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jojo_382
by Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 2:34 AM
I don't know but here's a bump
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Maybe get a second opinion if you feel so strongly that October wouldn't be your due date month? Good Luck to you.
DivaKim
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM
If you are 27 wks then the first week of Oct. count out 40 wks from when you think you got pregnant.
bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:27 PM

If your doctor will not listen to you and your concerns, then maybe you should see another doctor or get a second opinion.

With my 4th I got pregnant in December as well, my DD was 9/16, my c-section was scheduled for 9/9, I went into labor on 9/1, my c-section went just like my prior scheduled ones, the only difference was I didn't have my doc deliver cause another doc was on call...

bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Forgot to add, sorry about your loss, I lost my dad too...so far it's the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with... :(

MessedUpMama
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I get the first week of October too. If you feel that's wrong, then think back. When was the last time you had unprotected sex before all this happened? An average human pregnancy is 280 days, so you can count the days and figure it out from there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)