Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Got My Daughters name. Now what?

I got my DD name done for my birthday. Just real simple and pretty. Two little hearts. Designed it myself. Well i wanted to get somethng with it like her birthday month flower or bird but those are Lilly of the valley and Nightingale. Her Zodiac is Taurus. So idk... I just wanted something not genaric like her birthday i wanted something to represent her birth monday or her. If i have another i plan to get their name tattoo'd under so it cant be anything huge just a little accent. I was thinking of getting it shaded pink or purple but idk if she'll like that when she's older. Her Birthday is May 1st. Does anyone else have their LO name done? Pictures?

Avigail Annette.

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Replies (21-22):
grnhsegoddess
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Thank you

Quoting lunchforthesky:

Its all good either way its a beautiful piece!

Quoting grnhsegoddess:

Lol, that's not much of a suggestion, I was really just using this opportunity to show my tat...

Quoting grnhsegoddess:

Mobile Photo

My daughters name it the roots of the tree cz she's what keeps me grounded :)

jak3739
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I don't know, the thought of getting a tatoo gives me the willies.  I's actually rather give birth again, instead!

But, I think if you are going to get one, having your baby's name is a sweet idea. I personally really like Lily of the Valley, one of my favorite flowers--for what its worth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)