Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Need opinions on make-up.......help please

I need some input on my makeup for a job interview on Monday.

Is the eyeshadow too dark, too much. should I wear lighter colors? 

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Please ingore the tired eyes. I've been up before 5am 3 days in a row with a sick one. 

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Replies (11-13):
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Quoting amonkeymom:

I think you might want to go with a lighter shade for an interview.  But, maybe the ladies on the Beauty & Style Lounge group will have other opinions.

That is good advice, I never thought about that group.

EmmasMommy2011
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:21 PM
I actually did use 3 different shades. It was one of those kits that come with all 3. Maybe I just need to put more of the other two on with this eye shadow. I will def. try the eyeliner tip as well. Thanks!
Quoting PurpleHazey:

Always use more than one shade and when using eye liner only do have way around the eye and blend it in and to add a little spice to it make the lines a little longer at the corners.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting EmmasMommy2011:

I actually did use 3 different shades. It was one of those kits that come with all 3. Maybe I just need to put more of the other two on with this eye shadow. I will def. try the eyeliner tip as well. Thanks!
Quoting PurpleHazey:

Always use more than one shade and when using eye liner only do have way around the eye and blend it in and to add a little spice to it make the lines a little longer at the corners.

Yes not a problem...I used to do facials and I loved the makup and nails put but I hated cutting hair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)