Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

***Question of the Day--7/14***

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:26 PM
  • 20 Replies
(We'll start back slowly, lol)

Do you *or will you* allow your kids to play outside unsupervised in your neighborhood?
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

For me this question is in regards to my grandson...who lives with me...who I care for every day while Mom works. He's 2.5. Yes...when he is 3 he will be able to go outside alone. I live in the woods. We don't really have neighbors.

offrdngal
by Terri on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
yes
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish we lived in the woods!  I don't like being a part of the city.  I'm more at home in the country.  No neighbors/not very close to us neighbors would be just icing on the cake :)

Quoting EireLass:

For me this question is in regards to my grandson...who lives with me...who I care for every day while Mom works. He's 2.5. Yes...when he is 3 he will be able to go outside alone. I live in the woods. We don't really have neighbors.

bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. Too many sickos & crazies in the world.
bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too!!
Having only a few feet between houses sucks!

Quoting Kmakksmom:

I wish we lived in the woods!  I don't like being a part of the city.  I'm more at home in the country.  No neighbors/not very close to us neighbors would be just icing on the cake :)

Quoting EireLass:

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Not in my neighborhood but in our fenced in back yard
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM
I can totally understand that. I could walk anywhere and do anything with my friends growing up. I don't think I could be as easy with my kids if we didn't live in the kind of neighborhood we do with all of the neighbors with kids watching out for all the other kids. Then again, I'd like to live in the country where we would have little to no neighbors. Until then, I'm content where we are, I guess :)

Quoting bigmama423:

Nope. Too many sickos & crazies in the world.
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Yes, yes it does!

Quoting bigmama423:

Me too!!

Having only a few feet between houses sucks!

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting EireLass:

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 15, 2013 at 4:17 PM
That is totally understandable! We have a fenced in backyard too.

Quoting hayliedlr:

Not in my neighborhood but in our fenced in back yard
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)