Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Why is it.....

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:18 PM
  • 16 Replies

That when you have chocolate in the house you really don't crave it. But the second all the chocolate in the house is gone, you crave it so bad you can't stand yourself.  That goes for any favorite treat or food. LOL

Many I want some chocolate right now or the carrot cake cupcakes we finished off last week.......sigh.

I have however managed to drink 48 ounces of water today and am working on my next 16 ounces.

Water is so boring in comparison to chocolate. LOL

chocolate

by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:48 PM
2 moms liked this
That's just the way it works unfortunately!! I buy bags of Reese's and they sit around and get melty. Then when I really want one...I can't find any!!
I agree, water's very boring! :)
Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I tried a from scratch recipe for chocolate cake in a mug..........let me tell you......it was ...........

NASTY.............blech.throwing up

oh well I tried. I have no cake mix, no brownie mix........nada.  Oh well..........when I can get to the grocery store I will remedy that. LOL

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
cinnabon!! oh how i have wanted one for months. i just keep pretending there arent any around here. but i know im going to crack soon and google it.
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:58 AM

I would die for some chocolate right now thanks ugh

bluegrassmom13
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Ive been wanting to try one of those cake in a mug recipes. Guess id better skip that idea lol.

Quoting Thelmama:

I tried a from scratch recipe for chocolate cake in a mug..........let me tell you......it was ...........

oh well I tried. I have no cake mix, no brownie mix........nada.  Oh well..........when I can get to the grocery store I will remedy that. LOL

notadramamama
by Tina on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I usually crave salty more than sweet but it can be the same way with those.

wyomom4
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Metro Mint makes chocolate water. No sweetners of any kind. Just water, mint, and cocoa extract. Tastes like thin mint cookies.  :)

Marz31
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

you should try the angel food cake + chocolate cake mix recipe, the 3,2,1 mug cake. (any other flavor added to angel food works) 3 tablespoons of mix, 2 tablespoons of water, 1 minute in the microwave. I uses a cinnamon spice mix with mine and it's delish! hits the spot for about 120 calories per mug. you could add chocolate chips too,

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:18 PM

It may be because I used a from scratch recipe and not the one from a mix. LOL

Quoting bluegrassmom13:

Ive been wanting to try one of those cake in a mug recipes. Guess id better skip that idea lol.

Quoting Thelmama:

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Me too but for once I was craving sweet.  Still am..........after my cake in a cup last night. LOL

Quoting notadramamama:

I usually crave salty more than sweet but it can be the same way with those.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN