Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

visitation pick ups

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:33 AM
  • 10 Replies

My ex texted me and asked me from now on when he comes can he pick up our son at my house. I told him no our CO says police station because when he is around me or we talk he is known for verbally abusing me and swearing at me. At the police station he doesn't do that. If he wasn't verbally abusive I would let him come to my house.

Also when he comes to my house he is never on time for drop offs and pick ups. I did compromise with him though. He said 9am was to early for a pick up so I asked him what time works for him and he said 10 so I agreed changing it to 10. He cannot even make it on time for that. Also he never brings him back on time he always shuts his phone off when he has our son. So also the police station fixes all those issues.

Opinions? Did I do the right thing by saying no? 

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjump25
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I think you are right

notadramamama
by Tina on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Yes, you did the right thing.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:32 AM
You did the right thing
KimmyShaw
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Yes, you did the right thing!

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Yes, I think you did the right thing.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Is this that crazy *ue and her bull stories about how it is always someone else and they are always doing things to her. If not the police station is and should be on the streets, I do not believe the police should be the watchers because two parents can't work with each other.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:34 PM

In the last year I have sat in court and listened to both sides of many visitations, and I have heard it all, the fathers in my opinion get the raw deal because most of the women lie their hearts off and the only ones who get hurt are the children. I have seen 4 cases where these women said this and that, he was doing this and they got a PPO out and on and on, and guess what? in the end the women lost their children to that man who was doing so much wrong and everyone of them were doing great with the children on the follow up cases.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I just don't understand why two adults can not work together when it comes to the children.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:52 PM

This story sounds like what was done to my brother, and guess what she went to jail for stealing (120 days) and left her two children a 13 year old girl and a 5 year old boy with a heroin and steroid user and they were trying to dodge the father's and CPS,  when CPS finialy caught up with this man in feb (coldest day) it was like 6 degrees out my brother's 5 year son did not have a coat on and hadn't ate the whole day. She played the courts and feed them with all kinds of stories, she even went as far as saying he hired a hit man out on her...I sat in court and couldn't believe what I was hearing, I couldn't believe the judge was allowing her to go on, but he did and she was only digging a bigger case on herself...That's right CPS handed over my brother's son that one freezing day in Feb.and he has had him sense and doing pretty well with him. Still today she keeps on with the bull shi* and still hasn't learn't and never heard the message that everyone else heard load and clear. Why are some people so stupid and why would 2 adults continue to fight against each other when it all boils down to the samething it is the rights of the child that matter and if a parent is so unstable the children will be removed. These Judges are not stupid!

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Post #29843762811&36291016629 about he horrible horrible ex that she claims she's not hung up on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)