Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Backgrounds

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM
  • 7 Replies

HOW DO YOU CHANGE A BACKGROUND ON HERE AND CAN YOU GET OTHER BACKGROUNDS OTHER THEN HERE ON CAFE MOM AND IF SO HOW DO YOU DO THAAT I HAVE A PLAYBOY BUNNY BACKGROUND AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT IT ON HERE

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:20 PM

In the top right corner click on My Other Stuff, then go to My Profile. Then at the top left you can click, theme, colors & fonts. Then you can change away! :)

bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Oh, If you want to change your profile pic, that's under My Account Settings.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:16 PM

To add a background to your profile page, go to your profile page by clicking on View Profile at the top of every page. Then click on View and Update Profile. In the yellow box at the top of the page, choose Themes Colors & Fonts. You can choose different layouts for your background and change the fonts and colors on your page.

SassyLady83
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:47 PM

CAN I PUT PLAYBOY BUNNY FOR MY BACKGROUND IF I HAVE A CODE IT HAS JUST BUNNYS ON IT.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:36 PM
It has been a long time since I changed my profile background on here, but I believe you can.

Quoting SassyLady83:

CAN I PUT PLAYBOY BUNNY FOR MY BACKGROUND IF I HAVE A CODE IT HAS JUST BUNNYS ON IT.

SassyLady83
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:10 PM
THANKS. I HAVE TRIED TO CHAANGE THE BACKGROUND BUT STILL HAVING PROBLEMS ON DOING THAT.
SassyLady83
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:27 PM

CAN SOMESOME TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE MY BACKGROUND IF I HAVE A CODE FOR IT. DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT HELP PLEASE. THANKS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN