Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Who Works From Home?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:04 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi friends, I have been searching for a work-from-home job for quite some time.  I keep finding scams and Call Centers, but typically the call centers are not in my area of Columbus, Ohio.  I used to be a Special Education teacher, but I, myself have been diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy AND Multiple Sclerosis (MS), and the stress of teaching makes me relapse faster than anything.  I have two young children -one will be 7 next month and in 2nd grade, and the other just turned 4 and will be starting pre-school in the fall.  I have done direct sales jobs - Mary Kay and Premier Jewelry in the past, and Undercover Wear now, and would like to find something other than direct sales or build your own business/commission.  I have found a few jobs which offer benefits and am applying to them, but have not heard back from them.  I am just reaching out to all of you to see if you know of any work-from-home jobs or forums that I am not finding, or know of any jobs in office that may be low stress.  I am not asking for the moon and stars, I understand there is stress in almost every job position, just reaching out for any other ideas.  I ask please and say a huge THANK YOU for any tips you are able to provide!

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MamaOf3091011
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:27 PM

BUMP!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Bumping for you. I have no ideas.
paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Bump!

emilyg7024
by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 9:42 PM

I've been working from home now for a pretty awesome company, for about the past 9 months. We're always looking for new people. Very legit, when you're a part of this you fill out W-9 tax forms, associate agreement forms and direct deposit forms. We get paid every friday based on our sales.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN