Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Possible pregnancy.

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok so I have no clue as to how to use this site so I'm just going to post lol.

I was 3 weeks late for my period today. I also started spotting some slightly pink/red blood today. 
I've take like 3 test and all accept the last one came out negative, even the last one I THINK was negative. I THOUGHT I saw a VERY faint trace of a line but that was about it so I gave up trying to make a line out of nothing and threw it away.

My last period was on May 29th. It was only about 3 days long and was only heavy for one day.  A few weeks before that I spotted VERY lightly for two days.

I am a paragard user. I've had it for a little over 2 years.

But now I'm 3 weeks late (or not if this is my period). I'm going to the doctors on Monday to get it all confirmed or debunked but I am nervous about it until then.

My breasts are sore, my nipples are darker and are hard more than normal. I'm moody, heartburn, sore back, bloating, and the last time I had sex with my SO it was really uncomfortable.

Today at work (after already seeing the blood) I got some small cramps but not very painful and they only ever were noticable when I reached for something or stood up.

I'm so confused as to what is going on. I keep having what feel like round ligament pains but I also keep telling myself how impossible it is to get pregnant on paragard. And also that I'm starting my period.

So what do I think? I know I'm going to the doctor on Monday but until then I'm just going to keep freaking out. 

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BoogerButt411
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Wow, I'm the only post that hasn't had any replies... That's nice...

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Welcome to The Lounge!

You should go get checked out on Monday like you are planning on doing. That is your best bet. Try to relax and not think about it until you have reason to. I know it is easier said than done, but it is doable.

Hang in there :)
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:30 PM
You are not the only one not being replied to. It takes some patience in groups like these. Everyone is not here all of the time. :)

Quoting BoogerButt411:

Wow, I'm the only post that hasn't had any replies... That's nice...

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I'm glad to read that you're planning to go to the doctor on Monday.  If indeed you are pregnant with paraguard in, they will want to do some monitoring to make sure all is well.

Good luck.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:58 PM
good luck. im sure this wknd is going to feel very long
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)