Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Photobombs 7/22

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:25 AM
  • 9 Replies

#2 Stingray Surprise

A nice vacation shot is ruined by an overzealous stingray. These woman do not seem to appreciate being hugged by their new fishy friend. The ray just wanted to get in on the action. 

All day people come to have their pictures taken and just once he wanted to get his face in there. Sure, come swim with the rays, but don't let them touch you, you might get cooties. Stingy gets a raw deal. Well at least he got his revenge. The looks on their faces are priceless.

by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sjump25
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

That's funny.  But it's most likely not a photo bomb.  I swam with the stingrays and they posed pictures like this.  These girls were just creeped out. lol.  Here is mine.

MOMMYSLOVE13
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 7:20 PM

lol

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 22, 2013 at 7:23 PM

lol

bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 23, 2013 at 12:33 AM
I love that pic! :)
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM
LOL!! I've seen that. Pretty funny.
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:09 PM
...and yet, I'm kinda freaked out when I see yours. Hmm, maybe it's because I "know" you? You are braver than I am, for sure :)

Quoting sjump25:

That's funny.  But it's most likely not a photo bomb.  I swam with the stingrays and they posed pictures like this.  These girls were just creeped out. lol.  Here is mine.

sjump25
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:44 PM

It was such an awesome experience!  The only time I really freaked out is when one swam right up to me and went right up my front side.  I just stood there in shock and it slid back down.  Freaked me out!

Quoting Kmakksmom:

...and yet, I'm kinda freaked out when I see yours. Hmm, maybe it's because I "know" you? You are braver than I am, for sure :)

Quoting sjump25:

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I put bubbles in the kids wading pool today. My middle dd photobombed her siblings..LOL

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Didn't realize I got only half my son in the photo......LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)