Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi-new to group

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:47 PM
  • 11 Replies

Hi, I am new to the group (not necessarily to CM) and just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Chris.  I have an 8yo dd & an almost 7yo ds. Been happily marred for 10yrs. I love reading & trying to do crafts.  I look forward to getting to know more people. 

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Hi Chris, welcome to the group!

My name's Liz. I have two boys 4 & 8, and two girls 2 & 7. I've been married for almost 9 years, though I can not say they've all been happy years..

I love to read too! What kind of books do you like?

catevincesmom
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Very few marriages are all happy yrs.  lol.  nice to meet you, Liz.  I love Amish fiction & historical fiction, usually.  But, I'll read most anything.  What about you?

Quoting bigmama423:

My name's Liz. I have two boys 4 & 8, and two girls 2 & 7. I've been married for almost 9 years, though I can not say they've all been happy years..

sjump25
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Chris!

AnaFulghum
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Hey Chris! Welcome to the group! I am new to CM :) hehe....but I have a 7 year old, 4 year old and another on the way....I LOVE to read....just finished a book called "Yours Truly" very good. Romantic mystery. I also love James Patterson and E.L. James :D I like to do crafts and a lot of DIY things.... :)

catevincesmom
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Thanks.  And what is "Yours Truly" about?  My mom is a HUGE James Patterson fan.  What kinda' crafts do you do? 

Quoting AnaFulghum:

Hey Chris! Welcome to the group! I am new to CM :) hehe....but I have a 7 year old, 4 year old and another on the way....I LOVE to read....just finished a book called "Yours Truly" very good. Romantic mystery. I also love James Patterson and E.L. James :D I like to do crafts and a lot of DIY things.... :)

bottomline
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome
bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I read just about anything! I've never read an Amish fiction, I think I have some on my Kindle app though. I've got 1000's of books on my Kindle, though I haven't read more than 2 or 3 books on there..I like good old fashioned books, not digital! ;) Here recently I've been reading some non fiction and bio's.

Quoting catevincesmom:

Very few marriages are all happy yrs.  lol.  nice to meet you, Liz.  I love Amish fiction & historical fiction, usually.  But, I'll read most anything.  What about you?

Quoting bigmama423:

catevincesmom
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Dd wants to get some bio's from the library later.  :-)  Amd I am the same way-I have many ebooks on my laptop, but I prefer the real thing.  :-)  Any bios/areas of interest in particular you're reading?

Quoting bigmama423:

I read just about anything! I've never read an Amish fiction, I think I have some on my Kindle app though. I've got 1000's of books on my Kindle, though I haven't read more than 2 or 3 books on there..I like good old fashioned books, not digital! ;) Here recently I've been reading some non fiction and bio's.

Quoting catevincesmom:

Quoting bigmama423:

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)