Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I don't usually like pictures of me...

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:51 AM
  • 16 Replies
4 moms liked this

...but when I do, I like to show them off :)

This is me, our son Kaden, and our daughter Angelina yesterday while we were looking at our favorite sport's vehicles...the Unlimited Hydroplanes.  They were at our local mall.  They are here for the weekend racing on our lovely Columbia River.

This is "our" boat.  Well, our friend is the driver...the guy that is in my avatar.

Love it!!  I get chills whenever we are around hydroplanes.  The sound is amazing.  The smell is well, of jet fuel, which is one of my favorite smells ever.  We have literally hundreds of pics of this boat and the others actually on the water racing.  This is just one of the most current pics that we took yesterday.

This is our most favorite sport.

Do you have a favorite sport? 

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjump25
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:39 AM
2 moms liked this

How fun!  Great pictures :)

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Great pictures

Marz31
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh Boy! :D Lookin good even if you don't think so in most pictures! Enjoy the races!

my favorite sport to watch is Baseball, I guess tennis would be my favorite to play.

dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not into sports really, but I do like to watch ice-skating; I used to love actually doing it when I was younger.  Baseball has always been a big thing in our family and I always enjoy watching the kids play.  Our youngest son used to play pro-ball & traveling to watch him play was tons of fun!

bellygirl
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, that's an awesome looking piece of machinery.  My kids love it. 

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Omgosh, it IS fun!  Thank you :)

Quoting sjump25:

How fun!  Great pictures :)

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Thank you! :)

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Great pictures

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Thank you!  I used to love watching baseball.  That was my Granddaddy's and my favorite sport.  The day he died is the last I have thought of baseball.  I've never gotten into playing tennis, but it's an interesting sport to watch.

Quoting Marz31:

Oh Boy! :D Lookin good even if you don't think so in most pictures! Enjoy the races!

my favorite sport to watch is Baseball, I guess tennis would be my favorite to play.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Oh yeah, I love watching ice skating!  How fun for your son.  I'm sure he was awesome :)

Quoting dingysfamily:

I'm not into sports really, but I do like to watch ice-skating; I used to love actually doing it when I was younger.  Baseball has always been a big thing in our family and I always enjoy watching the kids play.  Our youngest son used to play pro-ball & traveling to watch him play was tons of fun!

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:04 PM
i grew up watching the hydroplanes in CDA. i miss them. their sound sends chils right through you. my favorite sport to watch is rodeo. from barrel racing to bull riding.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)