Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

***Question of the Day--7/26***

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:49 AM
  • 14 Replies

What is your most treasured memory?

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjump25
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

The day my son was born.  I treasure the memory of the day my daughter was born too, but my son was my first born and I never expected to feel the overwhelming amount of love I felt for that little guy when he came out.  It's like nothing anyone can describe to you.  When my daughter was born I felt the same feelings, but this time I knew I would.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

The last time we all went to the zoo when my mom and dad was still alive, it brings joy and sadness all together.

offrdngal
by Terri on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:06 AM
2 moms liked this

I have so many memories that I treasure...I can't pick just one.  :)

dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

The day my kids were born.

Motherandwife3
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I have so many. I guess from my childhood the vacations we took as a family to branson. We are taking our kids with my parents in August so it's going to be great.
From my adulthood finding out I was pregnant feeling them move and of course their births.
bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I have lots with my dad..and lots more with my kiddos..I don't have just one.. :)
Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a lot of good ones but my favorite the day my son was born. What an extraordinary experience it was and growing p with my dad what an adventure! 

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this
me either. cant choose.

Quoting bigmama423:

I have lots with my dad..and lots more with my kiddos..I don't have just one.. :)

Jannie2258
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

My most treasured memory is when I held my daughter for the 1st time...I had a c section so I wasn't fully awake til late in the day(she was born at 10am), so my sis and friend were the 1st to hold her and hear her cry.  I've had many treasured moments but none like the ones watching my little girl grow up!

photo MistyWhoopieandCinder.png

HippyMomma45
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:27 PM
2 moms liked this

bringing my DD home from the hospital 20 yrs ago & my father instantly taking over. He put me to bed, told me to rest, that he & Mom & whoever else was home [it was christmas week] would take care of her since as a single mom I'd have enough to do on my own once I went back to my apartment. Since I didn't nurse Dad even had her bassinet by their bed so I could sleep.  They formed that instant bond that grew even stronger & still lasts even after his death. The way he held her was so gentle & precious

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)