Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

It's the weekend!

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:51 AM
  • 12 Replies

TGIF

Do you have any big plans for the weekend??

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjump25
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Today we are going to the park, then tonight my hubby and I are going out with some friends to our fave hibachi restaurant to celebrate my birthday (yesterday), then tomorrow we are taking our six year old son to SIx Flags for the first time.  Fun weekend planned!

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:37 AM

No plans, just hoping to sleep in, I say it every weekend and still it hasn't happened

dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Enjoy your celebration tonight!

Quoting sjump25:

Today we are going to the park, then tonight my hubby and I are going out with some friends to our fave hibachi restaurant to celebrate my birthday (yesterday), then tomorrow we are taking our six year old son to SIx Flags for the first time.  Fun weekend planned!

dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Dh is taking me out to dinner to a Japanese Steak House tonight.  Then tomorrow we will probably run a few errands and just enjoy having a day where we are all alone!  Dd is going away tonight for an overnight thing at Luray with the youth group at church; they will be back sometime late tomorrow afternoon.  She is one of the youth leaders.

Marz31
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Well, DH got two tickets to the Seahawks Practice tomorrow, which either means He and DD go, which she isn't interested in if I'm not going, He and I go, which would end up costing us like $40 in babysitting or he goes by himself or with a friend and I'm home that chunk of time with DD. probably be the last scenario, oh well. And I'm on soft foods/liquids because I am still getting used to my new night guard for my teeth, so my jaw REALLY hurts, I can barely open my mouth :( was so bad yesterday, I went to the doc for some pain meds (naproxin sodium and it's working WELL!) so no fun brunches out or anything. Sunday She has a birthday party and then I'm going to a friends for a little get together. so nothing super huge, but still fun all around, altho more for some (SO wish he could have gotten 3 tickets, but he happened upon these 2.....no way DD can pass for 2 or under)

Motherandwife3
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Going on a birthday float. My husband and I and another couple.
MommaTate
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I'm especially excited for this weekend because my husband is actually taking two days off! It's supposed to be three (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), but he usually works :/ This weekend though, he's off today AND tomorrow! :D So this evening we're taking the Harley out for a little ride with our friend Todd and tomorrow we'll probably go out again and leave earlier for a long ride. Otherwise, I'll just be straightening up, organizing, and hopefully working on some crafts for my grandson who is due on August 25

bigmama423
by Liz on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Enjoy your birthday dinner! Be careful at Six Flags..
No plans here, but that's the norm... :/
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Yes!  We are heading to the Hydroplane races tomorrow and Sunday.  We will be there all day, literally from 8am-5:30pm.  Fun, fun, fun! :)

Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

My husband is taking the children to see relatives a couple of hundred miles away, so NO "Spongebob" or "Big Time Rush" for me this weekend! Yet before they leave, at 6:00 a.m., the Women's Ministry at my church will go out and tell the unfortunate women of the streets (and they're getting younger and younger, it is scary) that Jesus loves them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)