Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Do you notice........tv show errors?

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

For example in Season 3 Episode 11 at the end...Dr Burker is propped up asleep in his hospitial bed on his arm. Under the covers the opposite arm appears to be casted. However in previous scences the arm he is propped on is the injured arm.

Also in one episode after the Cheif returns to work from surgery, you can see a bandage on his head.  In the next shots the bandage is gone.  

How many of you notice these quirky errors. Not important to the show mind you, but errors all the same.

Name some shows you have spotted errors in.

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Then in the next episode it shows a sling on the arm previously "injured" then not again..........and so on.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:59 PM

now they have him with no sling............maybe I just missed it where they took it off?  But still I love to find the errors.  LOL, sometimes I get it wrong and just missed something.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Just like they do, LOL

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

oh and I love blooper reels........

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:58 PM

and this was the all time funniest MOMENT ever on grey's anatomy......I still laugh like crazy at this one..LMBO

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

When I was in college (BS in Criminal Justice), I stopped watching a lot of crime dramas (which I love) because I kept seeing so many errors.  CSI is the worst offender.  I've gone back to watching some of them, but sometimes I see an error that gets me to change the channel.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I don't mind it too much. I have seen errors on csi as well. The medical errors are sometimes nuts and you know there is no way it is realistic.  Are like Macgyver when he used to make something out of nothing. You loved it, but you knew it was not possible. lol.  The ones that are funny are like when  a character is like eating a sandwich and takes a bite. In the next scene the bite is laying on the table without the bite missing. LOL

Quoting taniamorse85:

When I was in college (BS in Criminal Justice), I stopped watching a lot of crime dramas (which I love) because I kept seeing so many errors.  CSI is the worst offender.  I've gone back to watching some of them, but sometimes I see an error that gets me to change the channel.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Like in sitcoms where they have several episode and they show them going into the fridge and there is no fridge light. Then later they show  fridge light and then later on no fridge light. Or say the character is cooking this huge meal and goes to the fridge and there is like 2 things in the fridge.  LOL 

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 27, 2013 at 3:09 AM

I just saw an episode of Pretty Little Liars in which Holly Marie Combs *the mom to Aria on there, and former Charmed actress* was erasing her chalkboard while talking with Aria's boyfriend.  The next shot of the chalkboard and the words were still there, as if they were never erased.

That's just the latest error that I have caught.  I've been picking out errors from TV shows and movies for YEARS.

gr8d8n3mom
by Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:43 AM

yes, DH and I point out errors all the time in shows we watch! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN