Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Feel like Popeye

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:58 PM
  • 7 Replies
yes I feel like Popeye today. before he opens that can of spinach. went out in the yard with the big telescoping pruning shears. cut back some invasive vines dh had left thinking they were supposed to be there... and most were two to three inches thick. came back in. went to drink a glass of water and my arm and hand muscles( nothing else. just those muscles ) were so shaky i had to put it down. i need to start strengthening them. a huge downside to working in an office.
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Lovemyshadows
by Carol on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate that.  Frequently hubs will leave that task as well.  

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:18 PM
apparently if its green and leafy. dh thinks it is to be cultivated.

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

I hate that.  Frequently hubs will leave that task as well.  

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:33 PM
2 moms liked this

I know what you mean.

nurse1997
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

MINES AFRAID OF YARD WORK I THINK HE THINKS THE FAIRY DOES ALL THE YARD WORK AROUND MY  HOUSE  ;)

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
and you are the fairy? lol. mine will do some and so will the kids but dh does not have a landscaping ability gene. so he will do things like cut a fruit tree back in the summer. causing it to bleed to death. or when he pulled up all of my lilies of the valley because he thought they were weeds

Quoting nurse1997:

MINES AFRAID OF YARD WORK I THINK HE THINKS THE FAIRY DOES ALL THE YARD WORK AROUND MY  HOUSE  ;)

nurse1997
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Mines the same way he will cut the grass and let  the grass go to my flower beds etc  making more work for me now I dont even ask any more lol !!! 

Quoting calsmom62:

and you are the fairy? lol. mine will do some and so will the kids but dh does not have a landscaping ability gene. so he will do things like cut a fruit tree back in the summer. causing it to bleed to death. or when he pulled up all of my lilies of the valley because he thought they were weeds

Quoting nurse1997:

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 3, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I have that feeling often.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)