Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I love my husband moments

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 13 Replies
5 moms liked this

I've been wanting a Mocha Cookie Crumble really badly from Starbucks this morning. I was just sitting here and I sighed. My husband asked what I was sighing about and I said that I just really want a Mocha Cookie Crumble. He stood saying "ok" and started to get dressed. I laughed and said "I wasn't asking you to get one."

"I know but I love you so I want to go get you one if you want it. Good wives deserve yummy things" and off he went. I married such a sweetheart XD

Join us if you like Anime :)

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
txsgal
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Awe. I love it! Sounds like my hubby too. He always tells me, "I want you to be happy. I don't like when you're not happy. You deserve to be happy, so I'm going to do everything to make it happen." Kudos to great men in our lives!

shouting

sjump25
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:48 AM

What a sweetie!

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Sweet

GoddessMom2B
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol, I was just telling somebody about this the other day. But it was like the first day of my period and I was really irritable and I was just talking to him and casually said I was craving brownies and he had a package of assorted brownies and a teddy bear sent to my house (since he was stationed away from me in TX at the time). I thought it was so sweet lol.

Why do most of my "I love my husband" moments involve food? Hmm lol

HappyMama.x3
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Aww nice
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:41 PM

That was so sweet of him!

monkeymommy1
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Awe! those are the best moments. :)

shelbs73
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband does stuff like that as well
I don't get the super sweet comment though, and mine are more surprises he just puts on the table with my name attached. He is funny. Your hubby sounds a good guy who knows what relationships need every now and then. :). Thank you for sharing.
Gemini11
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Lucky lady! Thats so sweet!
avonleafan
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Gosh, so many. Today, it was when he made eye contact with me just after I disciplined our 2 year old DD, and looked like I was about to cry. He whispered, "Stay strong. You're a great mother." Aah. I need that encouragement every now and then. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)