Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Would you do this?

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 8:11 PM
  • 26 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you wore yourself out to support your child(ren)?

Options:

Yes

No

Never in a million years!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 26

View Results

Let's say your a single mom with no job. Would you wore yourself out to support your child(ren)? By whore yourself out I mean go have sex with random guys for money.

If no what would you do to support them?

by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I'd ask family, friends, and the community for help.

catevincesmom
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I pray I never have to know what I'd do.  I don't think I could or would prostitute myself like that.

sabrtooth1
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Neither I nor my daughters would:  1) Be stupid enough to have unprotected sex;   2)Be stupid enough have a child we could not afford to support OURSELVES;  3)Be stupid enough,  and uneducated enough, to be unable to get a decent job; and 4) use what was between our legs instead of what was between our ears.

LocoCountryMama
by Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
No, I don't think I could live with myself. My family would help out way before it got to that point anyway.
luvmybug
by Amanda on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummm... That's a big NO for me. I am intelligent enough to find a real job. I was a single mom with no money, car, place to stay, or job before. I could do it again.
HIJKLM
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:20 PM
This, or get a job

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:24 PM
I'd do that until I could find a job. I'm not gonna rely on family and friends forever.

Quoting HIJKLM:

This, or get a job

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

HIJKLM
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Lol I'm sure that's a given, but you left that part out

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

I'd do that until I could find a job. I'm not gonna rely on family and friends forever.

Quoting HIJKLM:

This, or get a job

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

liels898
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I love how most of the replies are saying how stupid you would have to be in order to be a prostitute. Lol... um you all do realize that some "prostitutes" are on the arms of some of the most influential leaders and politicians of our time, right? In fact politics and prostitution are pretty much a hand in hand thing. They don't get there by being stupid, they play their game and it provides very well for them. 

I am a single mom but I have a wonderful job. While I personally wouldn't choose to support my kids by becoming a prostitute, I'm not going to be enough of a snob to say that all women that do are stupid or somehow less than me. 

NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:43 PM
I think of it as would you like your child(ren) to see or know about that lifestyle. I know I wouldn't want my son to know until he is much much older.

Also if your sleeping with just a couple that's one thing but if you're out on the streets and sleeping with multiple random guys in one day/night that's gross.

Quoting liels898:

I love how most of the replies are saying how stupid you would have to be in order to be a prostitute. Lol... um you all do realize that some "prostitutes" are on the arms of some of the most influential leaders and politicians of our time, right? In fact politics and prostitution are pretty much a hand in hand thing. They don't get there by being stupid, they play their game and it provides very well for them. 

I am a single mom but I have a wonderful job. While I personally wouldn't choose to support my kids by becoming a prostitute, I'm not going to be enough of a snob to say that all women that do are stupid or somehow less than me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)