Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Lets talk Diaper brands!

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:36 PM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: What brand do YOU choose?

Options:

Luvs

Huggies

Pampers

Off-brand (Walmart, etc.)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 14

View Results

Ok so I know we all want to choose the right brand of diaper to support our LO. So what brand do YOU choose? I WAS using Luvs, and my DS would go to sleep at 9:00pm, and by 7:00am, would be COMPLETELY soaked! Clothes, blankets, bed and all! So I switched to Huggies and am VERY happy! Whats your brand?

by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A_Dlo
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Huggies :)

MWood18
by Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:15 AM
I've had leaks with all but target brand
AshlynnJadesMom
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 9:06 AM
I was a pampers mom forever but my almost two yr old is always peeing out of them now. I switched to huggies little movers and love the fit better. My daughter is super skinny. Still only wearing a size 3 so these fit better and seem more absorbant. Plus huggies wipes are the best hands down.
CJsMommy92
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I started out with LUVs but had to switch to Huggies when Cj started sleeping all night. Almost every morning he'd have pee soaking his pajamas.

Join us if you like Anime :) We talk about much more than just anime. We play games, write short stories, read books together and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to Anime we'd love to have you in our group. We are a no drama group.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Aug. 15, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I always used luvs, when they start soaking usually means they need a bigger size. My kids always got rashes when using any other brand.
LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Off brand - I love the Costco diapers when I can get them.

Natasha0704
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I have had to use pampers from the very beginning. From my baby shower, I got a lot of different store brands, as well as luvs and huggies. Each I had tried, my son would leak through them. I got tired of being peed on so I tried pampers and have used it since.

witchybabymomma
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Pampers is the only thing my son can use, he has some kind of allergy to all the others I tried.

LUVS

HUGGIES

WHITE CLOUD

PARENTS CHOICE

maybe some more I can"t remember anymore, but he kept getting horrid bleeding rashes that would not go away. As soon as we started with the pampers it cleared right up.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:29 PM

We have 5 kids, so we've been around the diaper block a time or two.  We have tried everything from Pampers to a store's most generic brand of diaper, only to find out that for all of our kids, the Pampers was the only diaper that never leaked.

mommy_me13
by Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 6:39 AM
HUGGIES!! omg luvs are the worse diapers ever i had a very bad experience and never will I put my son on one again!! No way no how
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)