Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

School Clothes

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 2:46 PM
  • 10 Replies

How much $ did you spend on school clothes this summer?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mariekay
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I spent $100 on uniforms (private school).

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Not much, I only buy what they need. About $50 for 3. They wear uniform and they mainly needed new shirts
ArlieBeeMee
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:05 PM
About 300.00 for two kids.. Maybe more
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:08 PM

We spent about $70 the other day for the girls.  2 outfits a piece.  We don't really go all out at back to school time, we buy whenever needed, so it's not that expensive around this time a year.  Kaden didn't need any new clothes.

thatgirl70
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:20 PM

$95 at a Children's Place outlet store, which included 10 shirts and 6 pairs of jeans (he's went through a big growth spurt so I'm having to replace his wardrobe). I got two coupons to spend on additional clothing items in September, so I left a check and a list with my SIL and she's going to buy him some more (we got the clothes while on vacation visiting her and BIL). 

I sometimes go a little overboard with clothes, but his clothes also get passed down to his younger cousin, so I'm saving some money somewhere, LOL (as are the other parents).

LML1
by Kristy on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I seriously found a great deal at the Crazy 8 store for school uniforms. They had last year's line on sale $1.99 a pc. I stocked up. Our dd goes to a private school also. Plus if you sign up for their emails, you can get an extra 10% off : ) I loved the style of their slacks and skirts.

CafeMom Tickers

LML1
by Kristy on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I found a great deal at Kohls also. If you go to www.couponcabin.com and search Kohls. There is a $10 off $25 kids appearl. Plus you can use a 15% off in addition to that. Yay! I could a whole bunch of cute outfits on clearance.

Boscov's had a great clearance rack too. Military get's a discount there : ) I spent around $100 so far on clothing and shoes.

abecee
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I'm up to about $15.00.  Thrift shops

LML1
by Kristy on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:31 PM

I love second hand shops! Mostly all the clothes I buy still have tags attached. Love to save $$$

Quoting abecee:

I'm up to about $15.00.  Thrift shops

CafeMom Tickers

bzzybeemomof3
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:52 PM

I havent shopped yet, my kids dont go back till september 4th. We will go soon, just not now, or they will bug to wear them before school even starts. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)