Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

is this cheating and what would you do?

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 3:46 PM
  • 25 Replies

I am seeing this guy that i really like and care about. A few days ago I saw some texts from this girl he was flirting with and telling her he loves her and how they want to be together forever. He said I shouldn't have looked. We decided to stay together and make it work. Should I give up...or in some cases should you try to make it work?

by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristiansmommy1
by Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
No, no, no. I think you are the other woman if he's telling her those things :( how long have you been seeing him?
huntersmama711
by Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 3:50 PM
I would leave. Why get more invested in the relationship after seeing a text where he says he loves another woman? If you were married I would possibly say try to work it out but just seeing someone? Nope.
mariekay
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:28 PM

If he's hiding communications with another woman from you, he's cheating, and staying with him would be foolish. 

bigmama423
by Liz on Aug. 15, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't stick with him...
AngelSinger
by Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

He's beyond cheating...he's declaring undying love and planning a future with someone else. And his response is that he should have been allowed to do this without you interfering. 

I'd leave. He is only sorry he got caught. He'll change in only one way: he will get better at hiding it.

melissa7283
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:48 AM
You can do better just get rid of this pig he is a pig im sure theres someone for you its not this guy
luvmybug
by Amanda on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:05 AM
I wouldn't stand for that sh*t. He'd be walking.
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Once,a cheater always a cheater.
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:44 AM
I'd move on
bottomline
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Since you are only dating this guy, I would leave. He is cheating and stating he loves another woman.  I don't know how long you have been dating but seriously, this is not "the one". You deserve someone way better than this guy. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN