Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

what would u do if some one threaten ur child and u ?

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
OK SO MY 12 YEAR OLD HAS A FB ..I CHECK IT EVERY DAY ..WELL SHE MAY A COMMENT ON HER CUSANTS FB PAGE ..TELL HER THAT SHE WAS RUDE ABOUT WHAT SHE SAYED.I TEACH MY KIDS TO SPEAK THAR MINES..WELL MY SISTER CALLS UP AND TALKS TO MY DD (12 YEARS OLD) SAYES SHE WOULD KICK HER ASS AND MINE FOR WHAT SHE SAYED. I WAS LIKE "WHAT" NO U DONT TALK TO MY CHILD LIKE THAT!!!!.U MUST HAVE LOST UR FUCKING MIND..THAN SHE TALK TO MY MOTHER AND CUSSES HER OUT TO ..I WAS LIKE WTF?? SO I,M THANKING OF GOING TO COURT HOUSE PUTTING RESTRAIN ORDER OUT ON HER.SHE HAS LOST HER DAM MINE..SHE THANKS SHE IS BETTER THAN EVERY ONE BECAUSE SHE IS PAYING A MORTGAGE AND HAS A JOB..SHE SAYED I WAS LAZY AND PIECE OF SHIT AND ALL THAT .I SAYED COME ON ..!! U TRY ANY THING I WILL CALL THE FUCKING COPS ..I ANT A AFRAID OF HER ASS.SHE HAS LOST HER MIND ..AND HER DAUGHTER TO.. ANY WAY WOULD U PUT RESTRING ORDER OUT ..BW MY SISTER IS 40 ,HER DAUGHTER IS 22 AND THY BOTH ACT LIKE THAR BIG SHITS . SHE IS ALL WAS TELLING PPL I,M LAZY AND GET FS AND AND WONT WORK..HUM I CANT WORK .I,M DISABLED AND APPLYING FOR DISABILITY ..I WONT TO JUST PUNCH HER IN THE HEAD..SHE HAS PISSES US ALL OFF ...SO I CUT HER OUT OWER LIVES.BLACKED HER ON FB ,MY MOMS BF ,KIDS FB..I FINISHED WTH HER STUPID ASS.. SORRY GOT TO VET... NO BASHING ABOUT SPELLING ...
sorry i cant spell...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IF MY SPELLING OFFENDS U I HAVE Dyslexia..I CANT HELP IT ..BUT IF I CAN LIVE WTH IT U CAN TO..
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KRIZZ25
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:19 PM
no bashing that my 12 year old has fb .its so she can talk to her dads family that live in other states.and play games ..i check it every day .
EireLass
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Why is it okay for you to teach your kids to speak their minds, but not for anyone else to?

KRIZZ25
by Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Quoting EireLass:

Why is it okay for you to teach your kids to speak their minds, but not for anyone else to?

it not that ..but u dont threaten to beat up a 12 year old child..wen u are a 40 year old women ..thats just sad.
abecee
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Sounds like there is alot of dysfunction in this family.  Grown women talking like that is WRONG. 

KRIZZ25
by Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Quoting abecee:

Sounds like there is alot of dysfunction in this family.  Grown women talking like that is WRONG. 

IT IS .BUT STILL I CANT FORGIVE HER FOR THREADING MY CHILD..THAT'S UNCALLED FOR AND SHE CUSSED OUT MY MOM..THAT IF WRONG IN AMY WAY.MY MOM IS CHRISTIAN LADY AND HAS DID NOTHING BUT HELP ..SHE EVEN RAISED HER KIDS FOR YEARS.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)