Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Sex

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM
  • 23 Replies
How can I make it up to husband for not being into makeing love last night I was laughing whole reading a post on Facebook while his interest was on me. Help he didn't even kiss me before he left for work.
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suziSunshine678
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 4:59 PM
6 moms liked this

I'M WONDERING WHY YOU WERE READING FACEBOOK WHILE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ROMANTICALLY INCLINED -

AND THERE IS NO WAY TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR TERRIBLE BEHAVIOR -

STOP, THINK ABOUT HOW YOU MADE HIM FEEL - LIKE  FACEBOOK WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN HE WAS -

TRY TO START MENDING THE FENCES - THIS WILL BE A DIFFICULT THING TO DO - 

YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD ALWAYS BECOME OVER EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE - CAPICE?  

MARRIED 50 YEARS IN JUNE !!!

GET WITH THE PROGRAM - YOU WON'T BE SORRY - HE WILL TREAT YOU AS HIS PRINCESS - I AM LIVING PROOF - ALMOST 70 AND HE STILL SEES ME AS THE 20-YEAR-OLD BRIDE THAT HE MARRIED IN 1964@!!!!

jtessen
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:52 PM
he'll get over it
esox
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Surprise him with an old' fashion tonight and he will forget about it.
LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Can you blame him? I would be upset to.

MOMTAK2000
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I agree with suziSunshine678 she's right. also with livingdeadgurl too.

ButterflyMom194
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:28 PM
You fucked up!!!! Everytime me and my husband are in the zone, everything is turned off !!! Except music on the tv. That is suppose to be our time. Not out time and Facebook too!!!! Seriously you fucked up. I would've been pissed too!!! OMG!!!!!!
Candlelight dinner, lingerie, soft music, serious sucking up is what you need to do.
massenberg
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:24 PM

and you wonder why men cheat !!!! when not getting it at home then they go else where.

monkeymommy1
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

get in sexy lingerie for him so when he walks in the door it's instant forgiveness haha. :) good luck!

ingrid198
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 4:38 PM

YIKES!!! think from now on the technology needs to be on the backburner when you two are alone together... that way theres no more distraction.

I'd make it up with a sexy ensamble ;) and an apology for making him feel rejected..

ingrid198
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 4:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting massenberg:

and you wonder why men cheat !!!! when not getting it at home then they go else where.

thats a bit harsh.... no one deserves to be cheated on.. an apology is definitly warranted though

25 year old SAHM of two beautiful babies, Aiden july 5, 2008 & Sophia April 6 2010!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)