Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

reality versus fantasy

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:24 PM
  • 7 Replies

IN a car!

Being a mommy of two I have the classic mommy- mobile...the minivan! woot woot. It really can't be beat in terms of being a stay at home mom with the cargo and all but i'll admit at 25 I thought i'd be cruising with the windows down in something a little less...bulky. A convertable perhaps.. or a BMW 3 series...?! haha

What is your dream car if you weren;t toting around tikes!

25 year old SAHM of two beautiful babies, Aiden july 5, 2008 & Sophia April 6 2010!

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I was a mini-van mom for many years.  Now I've got my Hyundai Santa Fe though and I love it! 

offrdngal
by Terri on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I'm not.toting tikes.around. I've never owned a minivan and I never will...unless it serves a purpose for me. I drive a Suburban for a couple of years. I loved it but then I wanted something more practical, so now I have a Honda Civic. I live my little car ajd the awesome mpgs that it gets!! :)
I would really like to have a 1967 GTO convertible..for nice days.

mariekay
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I drive a minivan right now.  My youngest will be 11 this year.  My oldest is almost 16.  Once my oldest goes off to college, I'll be going back to a sedan to save on gas money!

AlyssaN
by Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 3:53 PM
All my step kids are over 10 so I've never had to do the minivan thing. I drive an '04 Expedition and I love it. My dream vehicle is a 2012 black Dodge Ram with a 3" lift and extra cab, 6ft bed. I've always been a truck girl :)
ginabina33
by Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:35 PM

1969 chevy camaro very dark blue inside and out ahhh what a dream but the 3 kiddos come first 

Cyn38
by Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 6:22 PM

A black, 1967 Chevy Impala... but only if Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) was in the car with me  LOL

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:06 PM
We now have a 2002 Suburban. We bought it in June, and traded in our dilapidated '94 Olds Silhouette minivan. My dream car is either a Saleen Mustang, or a 1968 KR 500 Mustang.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN