Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Whats for dinner

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:27 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'll admit it gets old to cook every night but i try and change it up enough that I enjoy the process ya know while peeling my 3yo off the stove and putting the chair back shes's pulled over half a dozen times... it's fun to cook and can actually be relaxing...somewhat! Tonight on the menu is a lemon herb chicken and sweet corn with a side salad. What is on the menu at your homes?? What are your Go-to staples during the work week as far as cooking?

25 year old SAHM of two beautiful babies, Aiden july 5, 2008 & Sophia April 6 2010!

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:07 PM
to ight we had pizza at a small town place because we are on vacation but at home dh cooks most of the time, meat and potatoes generally.
amonkeymom
by Amy on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

We're having pork chops, couscous and a green salad tonight.

jaoncares
by New Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:14 AM
me and my litte babie have nothing to eat and its pain full
ingrid198
by Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Quoting jaoncares:

me and my litte babie have nothing to eat and its pain full

Oh no, I'm so sorry :(

25 year old SAHM of two beautiful babies, Aiden july 5, 2008 & Sophia April 6 2010!

mkiefer
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Spaghetti carbonara is a fav at our house. Fantastic and all you need is bacon, egg, parm, pasta, an onion, and a little black pepper. Tastes and sounds fancy but cheap and soooooo quick and easy. I admit I am a classically trained chef but it is a dish I have made since I was a kid.
fstysxofthebtt
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I'm trying to decide between scallops or shrimp...

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM
We love this! Haven't had it in awhile.

Quoting mkiefer:

Spaghetti carbonara is a fav at our house. Fantastic and all you need is bacon, egg, parm, pasta, an onion, and a little black pepper. Tastes and sounds fancy but cheap and soooooo quick and easy. I admit I am a classically trained chef but it is a dish I have made since I was a kid.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)