Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What is one book you never get tired of reading?

Posted by   + Show Post

I guess for me it would be Clan of the Cave Bear and Harry Potter.  I can read & reread and reread again those books and they never get old.

by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:29 AM

The Pennsylvania Dutch Mysteries by Tamar Myers and the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich

crescentwolf
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Watership Down and Harry Potter.  Also Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit.

DragonInfinity
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Ummm....

LOL, ANY Louis La'Mour book. I can read and reread then and they NEVER get old!!!

Only once we surrender to the Mystery can it reveal itself to us!!!

Lorik1969
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:42 AM
I know it's terrible lol, but the Fifty Shades series. I've already read it 4 times!
kaiyahsmommy
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Harry Potter, Twilight, and the Fan Brown Robert Langdon books(Angels and Demons, DaVinci Code, etc...)
Melissa_anne
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:50 AM

i really love her as a writer, she knows how to put a series together beautifully.  there is a spinoff from the fever series that is good too.  the 2nd book hasn't come out yet, it was supposed to come out in january, then got pushed to april and now July....ugh!!!! lol

Quoting britbeth:

Iread through a lot of her books more than once a couple years ago from the Highlander series. I haven't finished the fever series though. I don't have much time for reading ever since DS was born.

Quoting Melissa_anne:

The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning.  I absolutely love her writing

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Or anything by JR Ward.
sickpupmom
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:37 PM

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. I'm reading it right now..slowly...cuz I hate to finish it. Can't wait for the movie! Hate to say it but Twilight. The movies are pure cheese but Stephanie Meyer has a talent for writing her characters.

HiDi
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:39 PM

The Roman Catholic Douay Bible.

SourRoses
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Stranger with my face by Lois Duncan (sp? ) it's a young adult book that I first read in middle school. I love that book. I read it every year, always the same time of year when the season has it's first snow. It's like tradition now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN