Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

***Question of the Day--8/26***

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

Is there something you've dreamt of doing for a long time?  If so, what is it?

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I have always wanted to go on a honeymoon, and travel the world.  My husband and I have been married 15 years and never had a honeymoon.  We also would love to travel the world.  It would be a nice honeymoon to do so.  Maybe one day when all the kids are gone we will have the chance :)

ingrid198
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

be alone for a full day. it sounds selfish and lame but im with my kids 24/7 for the past 5 years!! an hour just doesnt cut it for a hair cut or an OB appointment haha. I would love to drive with music blasting, a coffee in hand and just GO anywhere alone! :)

dingysfamily
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Renewing our wedding vows, but unfortunately that one I can forget about .. my dh is a fantastic man, and will do almost anything I want to do, but this one thing is a no-go.  He didn't want to have a 'wedding' when we married the first time, we just went to the courthouse and he doesn't want to re-do it again with even just our family and close friends ... he hates being the center of attention.  Hey, he never thought he'd marry again and I even wondered if he'd marry again; I was close to giving up on him when he asked me, so I'm not going to argue this one.  I've always wanted to go on a cruise and a cross-country trip; dh has taken me on 3 cruises (mind you after the first one, he really fell in love with cruising must as much as I did) and now we are getting ready to plan a cross-country trip for next spring when he retires.

Motherandwife3
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Traveling!
Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Be my own boss. I know owning a business is a lot of work but it would be so worth it.

AngelSinger
by Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Going to Glastonbury. I hope to do so after the kids have grown up and we can travel. 

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Buy a house in my hometown. That's difficult living in this city.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zeesmuse
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Going back to college to get my Masters and Doctorate in Piano Performance.

Diane1223
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Go to law school, go to New York
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN