Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

miley mess

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:22 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
My honest opinion on the whole miley mess, shes not friggin stupid. She knows exactly what shes doin, she goin for the shock factor to keep people looking her up and keep her famous etc. it might not be the way normal people wouldve done it but boy did it work, her name is in EVERYONES mouth the last few days, and shes definitely accomplished her goal of not being seen as "hanna montana" anymore.
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
offrdngal
by Terri on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Exactly! 

alyssa1
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this
i agree
Melissa_anne
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

i agree, but i just don't think she had to go to that extreme... my husband was all grossed out, i didn't even watch but i have heard about it

l.e.v
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I agree it was tasteless, but she did accomplish her goal she is no longer going to be viewed as hanna montana child role model..... DONT watch it lol... her crotch was basically hanging out... and like a lot of other parents I sure, my kids wont be allowed to listen to her music... along with that rap crap.. so she definitely succeeded

Quoting Melissa_anne:

i agree, but i just don't think she had to go to that extreme... my husband was all grossed out, i didn't even watch but i have heard about it

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
It was pretty bad, but yep, I do agree with you.
LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Agreed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)